Chapter 27

(Source: surprise surprise, it's Sesield again)

*Confused screaming*

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING ANYMORE

*Sobs*

••••

"Looks like Inazuma's moon god is truly dying. What do you make of it, Milord?"

"Heh. Nothing, after all... Rosalyn is dead. Good riddance I must add, never liked the woman." Scaramouche grunted.

The mirror maiden's hands trailed his smaller frame.

"Now we just have to see this godforsaken nation crumble... Ah... The things I do for the Tsaritsa..." Humming as the Mirror maiden kneeled, Scaramouche grinned when he felt pleasure from his groins and groaned.

••••

When the Yae Guuji opened her eyes, she was instantly invigorated from her light sleep.

She looked around and sighed, seeing that almost everything was the same as it were a several hundred years ago.

She could tell how aligned the vase of flowers were from back then and compare it to the present.

Her thoughts concentrated around Y/N, with no solutions forming in her intricate mind, she sighed.

Perhaps she was never energised from the nap as a deep sense of powerlessness creeped into, taking away whatever strength she had as she lied back on the bed.

Out of all those that she had met since her fated day with Y/N, none had made it out alive against the force of time.

Only she and Y/N remain now...

Once upon a time, she thought it was simply fate that they'd be together. Remembering her embarassing phases, Miko almost cringed at her childish naivety.

"I was always the closest to you..." She muttered, deciding to finally get up from the bed.

She let out a yawn, stretched her body and quietly entered Y/N's room.

Her heart felt as though if a sword had been run against it...

She loved Ei as a friend, but she loved Y/N more as a lover. It had always left her hurting deep inside as the moon god not only separated himself, but also lost touch with the fox.

But she didn't want to complain, they weren't in a relationship after all...

So she simply hid herself in a shell of flirting and teasing, a few jokes or two and a sudden departure.

Seeing Ei huddled and embracing his form left a bitter taste in her mouth.

How could Ei do this to her? Perhaps her words from that day were not necessarily unwarranted...

Miko shook her head.

'I shouldn't think like this...'

'But Y/N was supposed to be mine...'

Clearing her throat, the priestess helped wake the Archon from her slumber.

'Is this what he fell for?' Miko's eyes landed on the deep cleavage exposed by the scantily dressed goddess whom while still barely awake, managed to stretch her arms.

"Miko..." Ei yawned, rubbing her eyes before blinking at the sudden flash of lights piercing her eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Miko asked the Archon offhandedly as she saw Ei nod from the corner of her eye.

'...'

"Seeing you say yes, even I wish to try it myself." The Yae Guuji smiled, discreetly taking in Y/N's figure.

"...I don't think it's appropriate Miko..." Ei grumbled lightly to which Miko could feel her hand clench.

"Oh? Why not? We've known each other for so long... Besides... I don't want to... leave him..."

"M-Miko... This..." Ei sighed solemnly before nodding.

"..okay" The archon relented.

"Ei, I've thought of something... There seems to be an individual from Mondstadt who dwells into Khaen'rian magic..." Yae Miko unceremoniously took to Y/N, his comatose body left her feeling unexplainable emptiness...

"I understand. I will persuade this mortal to cure the curse... If not... I'll kidnap him or her..."

"Don't be so reckless! You will start a war with Mondstadt." Miko chided the archon whom narrowed her eyes.

"Do you hold a war with Mondstadt more important than Y/N's health?"

"Ofcourse not!" Miko grunted.

"You don't sound li-... I'm... I'll be leaving." Ei sighed.

Perhaps they would never become friends after what happened a while ago.

Both ladies were proven wrong once again...

"I'm sorry you had to go through all this..." Miko closed her eyes, expecting some sort of response, only to receive a weak mental signal...

'Will she manage to get this person in time?'

••••

Ei glared at the few officers in the back whispering to each other in Tenshukaku, obviously she had heard the contents of their whispers.

What were they? One may ask, more and more rumors that Y/N is dead and such, it left her in a state of anger and frustration, knowing that it reminded her of the bleak future ahead...

Bowing in her presence, all members of each commissions arrived at the hall.

And under her keen eyes, Ei relayed her orders...

••••

Where will this FF go? Idk lol

(Artist: Sesield)

This Sesield person has my undying love and respect for creating such beautiful pieces of art.

*Moans into your ear*

I'm sorry... I'm tired...