Charms and Spells (Kiss and Tell)

Charms and Spells(Kiss and Tell)
Morphine4MyPain on ao3

Summary:

In which Niall plays pranks on Louis and Zayn, and he accidentally casts a spell on Zayn that results in Zayn begging Liam to fuck him.

Words: 13584

havent read it yet. not all of it. only bits of it in some chapters. seems pretty good.
_____________________________________________

Chapter 1
Louis Tomlinson was a menace. A menace with a wand, which made it so much worse. The mischievous Slytherin slid to a halt right in front of Liam with a wicked glint in his eyes.

Liam froze in his tracks, momentarily stunned but already grasping for his wand, which he'd conveniently placed in his trouser's pocket.

"Liam!" Tomlinson greeted with a cold smirk. "Why so alone? Where is your twat of a friend, huh?"

Liam frowned but remained calm, already knowing that Tomlinson's anger was directed towards Niall or Harry. The Seventh Year Hufflepuff had a tendency to prank other students, and he usually dragged the complacent curly Gryffindor along for the ride.

"Well, Liam?" Tomlinson demanded, annoyance more prominent on his sharp feautures. "I don't have all day, and that blonde friend of yours will not get away with this!"

Liam ran a nervous hand through his curls. "What did he do now?"

Louis frowned, and his expression morphed from annoyance to child-like petulance. "He put a spell on my fucking broom, Liam, and I need that broom for Quidditch practice this evening!"

"What exactly is wrong with your broom?" Liam asked curiously.

"It won't fly! It's like it's paralyzed or something, and I can't even lift from the ground," Louis explained with a defeated expression.

Liam sighed tiredly. "Come on then, I'll tell Niall to fix this."

Louis brightened immediately. "Really? You're not fucking with me are you, Liam, because if you are--"

Liam rolled his eyes and ignored the Slytherin's empty threats. He turned around to make his way back to the Gryffindor common room, while Louis trailed behind him with loud footsteps.

For a Slytherin, Louis was surprisingly cheerful and friendly. However, Liam could understand why the Sorting Hat had put Tomlinson in Slytherin, since he did have an ambitious personality and a terrible temper when crossed. Not to mention his taste for often cruel pranks, and his lack of guilt over them.

"So how have you been, Liam?" Louis asked conversationally. "Those two twats treating you alright? Not getting you into a lot of trouble I hope."

Liam grinned. "Worried about me, Lou?"

Louis kept pace beside Liam and smiled fondly. "You know I love you, Li."

The hallways were empty with the occassional drifting ghost, which explained Louis sudden calm demeanor and lack of snarky remarks. Liam and Louis had been friends since before they received their Hogwarts letter, but back then Liam did not know of the existence of magic and wizards. During that time, everything was much simpler and their frienship was not looked upon as odd.

"Careful, Lou, what would your fellow Slytherins say if they hear you say that?" Liam teased.

Louis laughed, shaking his head fondly. "They can go fuck themselves, Liam. I like you, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to hex Horan."

They arrived at the portrait of the Fat Lady and stopped abruptly. Louis straightened his shoulders and adopted a haughty smirk, while Liam stared on amusedly, but he understood Louis had a reputation to keep.