Dance With Me

Dance With Me
LovePinkAngel on ao3

Summary:

Zayn is someone not easily satisfied but all of that changes when he locks eyes with Liam on the dance floor.

Work Text:

It's a Friday night and the club is crowded. Guys and girls are dancing against each other and eyeing other people over the head of the other patrons. The music is vibrating and loud, bass bumping through the speakers. The other club goers are dripping with sweat and it's covering their skin making it glisten in the strobe lights of the clubs light show.

Zayn licks his lips slowly and lets his eyes wander across the dance floor in search of someone who could quench his thirst. He's gotten a few looks but he shows no interest. He is looking for someone in particular especially tonight in his tight jeans and black wife beater, that shows off his toned body. He may not be bulging with muscles but his hazel colored eyes, plump lips and jet black hair and smile more than make up for it. His tattoos are on display and he knows the guys can't resist them. They make him look like a bad boy, completely unattainable.

He grabs his beer and continues to check out the other patrons. There are a few guys that catch his attention. There's one guy in a stripped shirt with the biggest ass he's ever seen standing and talking with a blond haired guy with a snapback sitting on his head. He's somewhat attracted to them both but he can tell the blonde one is straight by the way he keeps eyeing some random girls rack. But he soon catches him staring at the bouncer, Josh's ass, as he walked by. Maybe he wasn't as straight as he initially thought. Zayn shakes his head. That's not what he wants, he wants a challenge.

Zayn knows his waiting was worth it when his eyes catch sight of a guy who's dancing a few feet away from him. He's built, the tight plaid shirt stretched across his chest and broad shoulders and the tight jeans hugging what looks like muscular thighs and a great ass. His hair is in what looks like a mini-quiff that was a lot smaller than Zayn's own. Zayn finally chances a glance at his face and holy hell this guy is gorgeous and exactly what Zayn was looking for because there is something about his eyes that relay innocence and Zayn wants to corrupt it.

The guy has company though a tall curly haired guy, who's pretty good looking himself. Zayn watches them for a while as he sips on his beer. The grin on his face gets bigger by the time he realizes that curly is chatting up both the guys from before.

The smirk doesn't leave his face even as he sets his now empty beer bottle down. The guy is laughing at something that the curly haired guy must have done to the guy in the striped shirt because he hits him on the arm. Zayn can't help but to swallow thickly. He wants to lick and suck every inch of this guys body and sink his teeth into the soft skin of his neck and mark him for his own. Zayn's hand makes its way down and he adjusts his jeans because damn were they tight.

He needed a distraction. He knew he wouldn't like it and desire it as much as the guy he had been eyeing for the past ten minutes but it would have to do. He walked out to the dance floor and grabbed the first girl he saw and started dancing with her. His hands moved to her hips as Justin Timberlake's 'Rock Your Body' started playing. He grinned at the girl not bothering to ask her name just making sure he could get close enough to this mystery guy to scope him out.

~*~

Liam had had basically a week from hell at work and his classes had just started three days prior and he already had so many assignments to do but he was glad to have a night out with the lads. Swinging his hips to the beat, sweat started running down his back from all the heat of everyone around him. He couldn't help but laugh at Louis, Niall's, and Harry's attempt to flirt around each other while still somehow managing to insult each other one way or another. It felt so good to let go of everything and forget about stupid professors and responsibilities. Tonight he just wanted to have fun.