sticky fingers

sticky fingers
auntie spice (october) archiveofourown

Summary:

Zayn hadn't believed Harry when he said it. It just didn't make sense. What straight guy would enjoy fingers or other objects being stuck up their arse unless they were gay?

In which Zayn experiments with fingering but quickly realizes, that's not his finger...

Work Text:

Zayn hadn't believed Harry when he said it. It just didn't make sense. What straight guy would enjoy fingers or other objects being stuck up their arse unless they were gay?

("No, no," Harry had chided. They were lounging backstage, having finished an interview, when the topic somehow came up. "You're looking at it from a very narrow point of view."

Zayn wrinkled his nose, and Harry chuckled at him, all deep, while lowering his head to shake it, amused.

"It's all about the prostate, Zayn," he explained, sagely. "Gays aren't the only one who have it, therefore it's not a 'gay thing' to make use of it."

Zayn frowned. "Yeah, but sticking something up your arse--"

"Does not mean that you're gay," Harry finished, smirking. "It means you're trying to achieve maximum pleasure, right? Trust me, Zayn, it's a much better orgasm than just wanking."

"I don't know..."

Harry chuckled. "Okay, look at it this way: a girl has her g-spot in her vagina, yeah? And that's pretty much just her version of the prostate, right? Well, when a girl fingers herself, it doesn't make her a lesbian."

Zayn nodded, following Harry's logic, and then frowned. "But that means they're straight, and they just like penetration, so of course they'd do it, Haz."

Harry sighed. "Okay, lesbians finger themselves, too." Zayn blinked, and Harry laughed at them. "Seriously, they do. And a lot even wear strap-ons and make use of dildos and vibrators. And guess what? They're still lesbian. They still hate men."

"Hmm." Zayn hummed, considering.

"Just try it, Zayn," Harry said, standing up as the other lads made their way in. "It isn't gay unless you make it gay. Trust me, though - you won't regret it.")

So here Zayn was, lying on his bed after taking a shower. Try as he might (and he certainly did try, because itching to finger yourself most definitely means that you're gay, no matter how you want to maximize your orgasm), he couldn't stop thinking of what Harry had said.

Zayn's own sex life had been lacking, in ways. All recent attempts to satisfy his needs had only left him more sexually frustrated. Maybe this would be what he needed to take the edge away? He faintly remembers stories of girlfriends fingering their boyfriends, both parties enjoying it.

It isn't like he has any reason to doubt what Harry said, because he doesn't. Zayn knows Harry is well experienced in all things sex, having had the displeasure to (frequently) walk in on Harry with at least ten other women. One time, it was Harry and three other ladies, and though Zayn didn't say it amidst the strangled and embarrassed gasp he let out before he left the room in a hurry, he was impressed.

That thought led him to a new one. If Harry is in to fingering and such, and is still able to woo various women, then they must find it hot, right? Maybe girls just have a thing for seeing guys pleasure themselves anally. It's an interesting revelation, and perhaps it'll help Zayn score more women and overcome his sexual block.

Zayn shrugs and decides what the hell. It can't hurt to try. Well, maybe, but if it does he can pull out, easily. And, if it's too gay for him, then no one else has to know but him. He can keep this his dirty little secret and no one will be none the wiser.