Playboy Magazine

Playboy Magazine
dianoutte ao3

Summary:

Liam loves his job. Posing nude for Playboy (the gay section) is kind of his thing. But when he arrived at work that day, he didn't know the famous model Zayn Malik was joining him for, well, some really hot pictures.

look how many parts there are

---------------

Work Text:

"Morning guys" Liam said joyfully as he walked in. He was in a good mood this day. Liam worked for Playboy magazine - the gay section, and he really loved his job. "Here you are. Get ready, we have a lot of work ahead." his manager said as he checked the cameras. Liam complied, and started undressing.

"Oh, and by the way, you won't be working alone today." "Really ? With who ?" "The model Zayn Malik is joining." His manager seemed really happy about it. No surprise here : Zayn was really famous lately, and Liam figured that it must have took a long time to get him to come here. He felt really proud to work with such a gorgeous man. He smirked to himself, and sat down on a chair so that the makeup artist could take care of him.

Liam was only wearing white Calvin Klein boxers when Zayn walked in. "Hi everyone, sorry I'm late." he said as he shook the manager's hand. Then the boy's eyes flew to Liam, and his lips broadened in a kind of half smile. He walked up to him, and shook his hand as well. "Hey. I guess you're Liam." The latter nodded. "Gorgeous." Zayn said with a satisfied look, giving the younger boy a slight blush.

"Not as much as you" Liam retorted, trying to seem as confident and casual as Zayn, but failing ridiculously. "Come on boys, let's not waste time !" the manager said. He obviously couldn't wait to get to serious stuff. The makeup artist finished Liam's hair while Zayn removed his shirt. Liam couldn't get his eyes away from the boy. He surprised himself biting his lip when Zayn unbuckled his belt and took his jeans off. Zayn turned around to hang his clothes, and Liam's eyes scanned his body up and down.

God, he was so hot. The younger boy's eyes trailed down the model's back, to stop on his ass. Oh, the things he could do to that boy. He blushed at the only thought. Usually, Liam didn't care about the guys he took pictures with, no matter how hot they were. This was the very first time. He detached his gaze from Zayn's ass, and looked down. This was really not the moment to think about that kind of things.

"So guys" the manager said, "Don't hesitate getting touchy with each other. You know what our readers want." At these words, Zayn suggestively rose his eyebrows at Liam. The latter's boxers started to feel too tight. And of course, that's the moment Zayn chose to lower his own boxers before laying on the couch they had to pose on. He seemed really relaxed, apparently not bothered by the fact that he was naked in front of ten people.

Liam couldn't help but glance at Zayn's cock. It was huge. 8 inches, maybe 9. The sight of Zayn's perfect and naked body in front of him brought Liam into a really uncomfortable situation. He felt himself growing hard, and it was certainly obvious. For the moment, the crew was taking care of the last details, but within a minute they would be waiting for him. Liam had no choice. He turned around, and in the lowest voice possible, he asked the manager "Is it a problem if, um... if I'm... hard ?" He hoped Zayn didn't hear. It was embarrassing enough. "Not at all, Liam. That's very hot. Keep that." his manager replied, nodding in appreciation.

Liam grunted, and lowered his boxers as well. His hard cock slammed on his stomach, and he did his best to ignore Zayn, who smirked at the sight. "Who got you that hard ?" he asked cheekily as Liam sat next to him. "I'm sorry, that's not really professional" Liam replied, slightly chuckling. "Okay guys, let's go. Do whatever you want, and don't forget to be touchy."

ziam smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें