bitten lips and straddle hips

bitten lips and straddled hips
highqualityziam on archiveofourown

Work Text:

there had always been some sort of sexual tension between the boys.

Liam had invited Zayn over to hang out for the night, and they had watched horror movies and played video games until they were exhausted.

when they decided to go to sleep, they took almost five minutes to realize that neither of them had to sleep on the floor or the couch, and they could just share Liam's bed.

Zayn woke up blushing, and he felt dumb, but he didn't really care.

he took in Liam's smell and he breathed in the boys' warmth.

it hadn't been weird when he woke up in Liam's arms, and it wasn't weird when Liam had woken up and kissed Zayn on the top of his head and muttered "good morning," in such a way that somehow made Zayn's heart flutter.

Zayn remembered feeling all light and way too infatuated with Liam, that he felt as if he could pass out if he had gotten up from where he was.

Zayn disobeyed his thoughts and proceeded to untangle his limbs from Liam's, but he was yanked back into the bed by a strong force, landing in the odd position of Zayn's laying face up, his back resting on Liam's stomach and both of the boys laughed, Liam speaking softly,
"I'm not letting you get up."

Zayn chuckled and halfheartedly whined.
"well, isn't that rude?"

Liam chuckled lowly,
"I don't know, is it?"

Zayn blushed at Liam's words, before quickly turning over, laying directly on top of Liam.

Liam's eyes changed.

he visibly gulped, and for the first time, Zayn felt like he was in control.

Zayn kept Liam's intense gaze, sitting up and straddling Liam's hips.

Liam searched Zayn's features, paying attention to just how hesitant he seemed with his movements.

Zayn's hands were on Liam's stomach from when he sat up, their eyes still locked, Liam's hands at his sides, captivated by Zayn's dark eyes and sharp features.

Zayn slowly caressed Liam's torso, his hands running down and stopping right at Liam's waistband, the room seeming steamy and hot.

Liam was completely overwhelmed, his jeans beginning to feel tight.

"Zayn, I-"

Zayn shushed him and Liam obeyed, his lips tight.

Zayn pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, biting so hard that he began to taste blood, but he couldn't stop because this moment made him feel so perplexed, that he didn't know what to do.

Liam decided that he had to touch Zayn.

with reluctant hands, he moved, setting his hands on Zayn's thin thighs, looking into the raven haired boys' eyes for confirmation, who just looked pleading.

Liam just took a deep breath, moving his hands up, Zayn's breath hitching above him.

Zayn's thin fingers curled around Liam's waistband, somehow pushing his hips down, making Liam let out a whimper.

"Zayn, what's happening?"

Zayn couldn't form words, he just pressed his hips down harder.

Liam let out a choked moan,
"Zayn- fuck."

Zayn moved forward, his hands locking in Liam's short hair, his elbows testing on Liam's shoulders.

Zayn's breaths were ragged as Liam's hand moved to palm Zayn's bulge in his jeans.