waking up inside of you

auntie spice (october)
on ao3
Summary:

They sleep naked, and usually, Zayn wouldn't complain, except Liam was poking him in the back, grinding against him in his sleep.

Work Text:

Liam was a good boyfriend. The best, in fact. Zayn would even go so far as to say Liam was perfect. He was kind and caring and utterly adorable; genuine and heartfelt and he loved Zayn completely.

As high a pedestal as Zayn placed his perfect boyfriend, Liam was not without his flaws.

He was a heavy sleeper, for one, and usually Zayn wouldn't mind that because it'd mean he could get away with cuddling his boyfriend however he wished, but this morning he was poking Zayn uncomfortably in the back.

Zayn woke up with a groan when the poking continued, jabbing him in the back. He reached over to turn on the lamp then rolled over from their spooning position to glare at Liam, but his resolve broke when he saw Liam was still asleep, lips parted and moaning just slightly.

Zayn smirked at his sleeping boyfriend and looked down, lifting the tented sheet covering Liam's waist to discover Liam's cock, fully hard and erect.

Now, Zayn couldn't complain. He loved the fact that Liam slept in the nude, and he'd never dare dream of asking Liam to cover himself, not when Zayn got to wiggle his bum against it as they fall asleep, spooning. Still, as much as Zayn loves Liam's cock, it woke him up from a particularly blissful sleep, so he can't help but be annoyed by it just a smidge.

A glance at the clock reveals it's half past three AM, and Zayn knows that, being woken up by Liam's cock in the manner that he did, he's not going to fall asleep anytime soon. Instead, he pushes the blankets down to the foot of the bed and crawls down next to Liam's waist.

Liam's cock is standing rigid, sticking up straight into the air at an angle. Zayn eyes it hungrily and wraps a hand around it, giving it a quick stroke. He should probably brush his teeth, he thinks as his mouth waters, but then Liam's dick twitches in his grasp and he licks his lips and swallows the head down.

Zayn moans at once from the familiar taste of Liam in his mouth as Liam bucks his hips up in a natural reaction. Zayn looks up at Liam through his lashes to see Liam tossing his head from the side, whimpering in his sleep. Zayn smiles around Liam's cock and takes more into his mouth, sliding his tongue underneath Liam's foreskin as he goes down.

Zayn licks beneath the foreskin, around the head of Liam's cock as he bobs his head up and down, hollowing his lips to suck on the knob. Below him Liam is restless, though still asleep, alternating between whimpers and quick breaths. Zayn smiles around Liam's cock as he uses a hand to pull Liam's foreskin down and suck him properly.

He takes as much of Liam's cock as he can, ending with his nose pressed flush against Liam's pubes. Liam's dick is inching down his throat and Zayn hums around it, loving the fullness of Liam's hard cock in his mouth.

Zayn closes his eyes as he pulls up, then promptly slides his lips back down, stretching his lips apart as Liam's width increases towards the base of his cock. He repeats the motions vigorously, using his tongue to trail along the underside vein or the lips of the head with each movement.

Liam is clearly enjoying it in his sleep, and is now murmuring dirty nothings of contentment. His hands have found their way to Zayn's hair on their own accord, tugging them roughly before gently pushing him downward.

Zayn wants to chuckle at it, but thinks in doing so would make him choke around Liam's length, and he's enjoying himself too much to let that happen. Instead, he laughs mentally at Liam's insistence, even in his sleep.