Get On Your Knees

ziamvibes - ao3

been so long. lil self promo here but go follow an acc I co own on insta @ zphotoshop
-

"Yo, Zayn?" Louis said, his blue backpack hanging on his shoulder. "Did you do the homework I told you about? I texted you."

"Homework?" Zayn asked. Oh, no. "What homework? You never told me about any homework, what?"

Louis raised his brow at Zayn. "You're fucked."

Zayn sighed. Mr. Payne was really fucking stern but Zayn liked it. Was that weird? The thing is, Mr. Payne is the hottest teacher in this hellhole (uni) and that he's so stern made him even hotter. He was really cocky, liked joking around with the class but he was still strict and got things done. Zayn's mouth always watered at the sight of Liam in that tight suit. He just wanted to rip his clothes open and-

"Zayn!" Zayn realized that Louis had been calling his name for the past ten seconds and he didn't hear anything until the blue eyed boy slapped a hand on Zayn's neck. "We have class now, and guess what?"

Zayn's eyes widened. "It's Mr. Payne's class, isn't it?"

With a grin, Louis left him standing there looking like an idiot while people were walking past him, elbowing him and mumbling empty 'sorry's. Zayn blinked, pulled his bag back on his shoulder and started walking to class.

How is Zayn going to get through this class without drooling all over Mr. Payne? How was he going to explain why he didn't do his homework? Well, Mr. Payne, I was stalking your Facebook page. Whoopsie.

~*~

"The only student here who hasn't done his homework here is Mr. Malik." Mr. Payne raised his brow and crossed his arms. "Can I ask why?"

Zayn's throat felt dry and the words didn't form in his mouth. "I-I-I'm sorry?"
He mentally slapped himself. Can you blame him, though? Mr. Payne's shirt looked extra tight on him today. And his biceps, oh God, his biceps. Zayn just wanted to squeeze them. Mr. Payne did things to Zayn, and Zayn hated him for it.

"I need an explanation. Do you have one?" Liam looked very amused, that bastard. "If you have one, stay after class. It better be good."

What Zayn didn't know is that Liam was craving him as much as he was craving Liam. He wanted to feel his touch, to hear him moan and squirm under him. It was so wrong to think about a student this way but Liam couldn't help it. He couldn't help but think about how his tight hole would feel around his cock. He tried to not think about him but everytime he was having a wank, images of him and Zayn would always creep into his head and torture him. Liam would be called disgusting if anyone knew about his fantasies.

Liam liked teasing Zayn, make him blush or stutter. He found it adorable but he tried not to show it. Liam was usually stern and cold, but his heart melted at the sight of Zayn. Pathetic.

~*~

"You may now leave." Mr. Payne said, pointing towards the door. "You've worked really hard today, good job."

Zayn had gotten nothing done because he was too busy staring at Mr. Payne's arse. It's like it was carved by angels, like Louis had said.

"Zayn, you stay." Mr. Payne said and Louis squealed like a little girl.

Louis packed his things, took his backpack and made his way out of class. "Get some, Malik!"