Soon as I come, I come to my senses

mixingofmorals on ao3

Summary:

Liam has always wanted his younger half brother, Zayn.
But, he wants him in a way that he knows is completely and utterly wrong.
But when Zayn begs, even pleads for Liam to fuck him,
Liam finally breaks.

Work Text:

Liam is fifteen, the brightest in all of his classes, and also the captain of the football team.
Sometimes his friends will pick and make fun about how he looks atleast 19 in the tenth grade. Although, everyone who knows him personally, is aware that he's big for his age. But, what they don't know is, that Liam is gay. Oh, and he's in love with his little brother.

Zayn is fourteen and, on the other hand is almost the total opposite of Liam. He's failing most of his classes, because he simply doesn't give a fuck. He's got tattoos on his hips and tattoos on his chest, that were all done illegally (with a little help from his bestfriend Harry.) Zayn acts like he's been laid a million times, like he's such a badass, but in reality, he's a pissed of virgin cause the guy he wants to fuck, or be fucked by, just so happens to be his older, and lets not forget straight brother, Liam.

Liam has held back for years. Even when they were little kids, he would touch Zayn more than what was necessary. And when their mum would run a bath, and put them both inside, Liam would stare at Zayn's black hair, and tan little body.

He always told Zayn, "You'll be the most beautiful grown-up to ever live, Zee."
Zayn would blush and look at the ground. "No, you're wrong Li. That'll be you."
-
The sexual tension has been building up since Liam was twelve. And three years of pent up frustration, love, and lust is starting to wear thin. Just the other day, when Zayn had to wish their mum's car. Liam had watched Zayn through his window, imagining what it would be liketo run his hands up and down that slim, but ripped body of Zayn's. He watched the way the water soaked through Zayn's white shirt, the small tattoos on his chest now visible. Liam licked his lips, looking in awe at Zayn's dark nipples showing through his shirt. When Liam started feeling uncomfortable in his jeans, he looked down at instantly regretted it. He had a massive hard on, all because of his little brother. Liam had groaned and banged his head against the glass.

Zayn had looked up, giving Liam a sweet gaze with his amber eyes, and a pretty smile. Liam had waved and jokingly pressed a kiss to his window, (even though he knew, it wasn't a joke.) Zayn had made a cute kissy face into the air, and continued washing the car.
Liam had to turn away, and take deep breaths, contemplating whether he should get rid of his not so little problem, or deal with it.

And Liam barely even regretted it, when he wanked to the thought of his little brother.

-

"Mum! Are you fucking serious-"

"Zayn, watch your mouth, or so help me god young man." His mother threatens.

"But I don't see why I need Liam to tutor me!" Zayn crosses his arms.

"When your father and I leave this weekend, your hours will be spent tutoring. And you know Liam is a horrid liar, so don't even try anything." Trisha says with finality.

-

Its Friday night and Liam is almost shitting his pants. Tutoring Zayn? Being left alone with Zayn for a whole weekend? He'll need all the hope he can get.

"See you two on Sunday!" His mum and step dad call as they head out of the door.

Liam walks up to his room, only to find Zayn sitting on his bed. With no shirt, and ripped black jeans. Liam subtly gulps.