Innocence

Innocence
DanasKitty on ao3

Summary:

Liam is shy, he knows he is. everybody does. he also knows that if he doesn't get his shit together, his boyfriend might cheat on him. so he surprises him in the most unexpected way.

and he may or may not have a problem with blushing.

Work Text:

The four teens were sprawled all over the couch, not giving a damn about the tons of homework they had cause they were too tired, or too lazy to do it!

But apparently, Liam didn't feel so tired cause he was sitting on the floor, crossed-legged and was focusing on his homework, and he'd never tell anyone but he did his boyfriend's too! He just didn't like It when teachers gave Zayn detention cause it lowered his chances of spending time with his boyfriend.

Zayn couldn't help but admire the way his lovers lips were a scarlet color and between his teethes. How his, too obviously but he'd never tell him that, straightened hair was dangling freely as his head was bowed focusing on nothing but the homework in front of him.

Zayn is still in shock that he found someone like Liam, not only that but date him, too!

Liam was what you call an angel on earth. Literally, he'd do Zayns homework for him, share his lunch with Zayn when Niall steals Zayns'. He'd always wear Zayns jersey in games.

But what fascinates Zayn the most is how Liam walked next to him like a puppy. Never questing where are they going. Liam's blind trust in Zayn made their relationship grow stronger in a short amount of time. Sure, they were childhood friends but being 15 and starting a relationship with your best friend is different.

They are now 17, and yes, two years aren't enough for Zayn to call it an over-lasting relationship! Liam is his first. And he really hopes his last. Liam is adorable, cute, beautiful and everything anyone can ask for. And no Zayn isn't saying that because he is madly in love with Liam. Even their straight best friend Niall hit on Liam once or twice before Zayn had to dye hair green in his sleep.

Liam's only problem is that, he is really shy.

The sex was amazing, if Zayn was being honest. But it was monotonous. Just Zayn being gentle cause Liam never said it but he seems a gentle type. Liam would be full of blushes and held back moans. Nothing new. But Zayn wouldn't say that cause he knows how bad Liam would feel if he ever admitted it!

He loves Liam and Liam loves him back and his homework is done due time. What else can he ask for.

--

Two hours later, the four boys were still laying lazily on the couch of Harrys' parents house. They chose it cause his parents and Gemma were out for the week and it was Thursday, so chances they're coming now are really low!

Liam finished homework for him and his boyfriend half an hour ago, having to argue with Louis cause, no, he did Zayns homework cause he loves him and he's not doing his homework for him.

"Guys, this is boring!" Liam sighed, sitting himself down on the floor again, this time farther from the boys next to a small bookshelf with two drawers at the bottom.

"Think of something better and we'll do it?" Louis said, not taking his eyes off of the game, too focused. Liam sighed again knowing that there is, indeed, nothing to do! Looking away from Louis, Liam couldn't say he didn't catch the fond smile Zayn was sending him across the room. PDA was never their thing so they never actually even made out in front of the boys. He shyly smiled back, his eyes crinkling and sparkling with love and adoration. A small but notable blush creeping into his cheeks and Zayns heart melted cause Liam is fucking adorable.