Better in person

Credit: orphan_account
Summary: Summary:

Prompt : Liam meets a regular cam boy he doesn't know, and when he asks his bidders on the site he works for (hottietottiebodies) what they would like to see them do, Zayn (the highest bidder), messages him that he doesn't want Liam to do anything with the other cam boy. This leads to Liam doing another solo show with Zayn as the only watcher. A private show that leads them to meeting, and having sex in real life.

-

Work Text:

Lumberjack Aficionado is now live!

Liam watched as his viewers shot up from 550 to 850 and the numbers keep moving as well as the bidders but as usually artmanZ is right on top of the bid list. Liam moved around before talking, "So as you know today I do a private show, but I just wanted to chat with you guys for a moment.  I recently ran into another cam boy, he's quite cute. He wants to do a show with me and I was wondering what will you guys like for us to do? So I can get an idea for the show." The comments on the right side of the screen started to move fast and Liam read through them, most of them just suggesting he fucks the other cam boy.

Liam's laptop suddenly made a bell sound and he looked to see that he got a private message from his highest bidder. Liam accepted it and his eyebrows raised as he read the message.

artmanZ: I don't want you to do anything with the other camboy, if your viewers want to watch someone get fucked then they can go to a porn site

Lumberj: it will make me more money though

artmanZ: if money is really what's motivating you to do it, then I can give you enough money to not do it

Liam didn't know what to say that and he pulled the chat down before looking over at his bids and seeing that the money shot up to a very large amount. His eyes widened then his laptop made another bell like noise.

artmanZ: is $10,000 enough?

LumberJ: it's more than enough, holy shit

Lumberj: looks like I won't be doing anything with the other camboy, do you want a private show?

Liam bit his bottom lip, sort of hoping the man says yes. He have had a solo chat with this person before and he's extremely gorgeous and Liam would rather give him a private show tonight than another gross looking man or a married man.

artmanZ : yeah :)

Liam lowered the message to speak to his viewers, telling them he'll be back on tomorrow. He went offline then sent a request to artmanZ for a private chat. It quickly got accepted then a screen popped up and Liam smiled, "Hey." The man on the screen waved, "Hi." Liam bit his bottom lip, "Uh thanks for the money, you have no idea what that can pay off." The man shrugged and Liam tried not to drool over the tattoos, "It's nothing." Liam laughed, "It's nothing to you, it's a lot for me. I feel like you deserve more than just a private show." The guy raised his eyebrows before leaning forward, "Really?" Liam bit on his bottom lip nervously, "Uh yeah..."

"So if I were to," the man shrugged before talking again, "if I were to ask if you wanted to maybe come to my place and fuck me, you would do it?" Without even thinking, Liam nodded his head and artmanZ grinned, "So you should, right now." Liam looked at the time before staring back at Zayn,"Right now?" The man grinned, "Yeah, I'll give you my address. Do you want to?" Liam couldn't ignore the way his cock is pressing uncomfortably against his jeans right now and this may be his once in a lifetime chance to hook up with someone so gorgeous looking. Although this is against the policy rules, he doesn't really care right now. "Okay," Liam reached for his phone, "what's your address?" The man eyes seemed to brighten and he quickly told Liam the address, "Also when you get there, someone will ask you who you're going to see and just say Zayn. They'll let you in." Liam repeated the man name before smiling, "Okay, well I'll see you soon." Zayn nodded, "I can't wait."