Comic Books

Comic Books
Kittycat on archiveofourown

Summary:

Prompt: Are there any Ziam fics about Liam owning a Comic Book store and Zayn is the nerdy cute shy comic book reader. And it's just fluffy and cute but then; it turns into hotness and smutty fucking late one night.

Bonus points of they fuck on a pile of comic books.

Work Text:

Liam's owned the comic book store for three years. It wasn't his choice to own it really, it was more of a spur of the moment thing. He's always liked comic books and when he saw his favorite store going out of business, he used his savings to buy it. He didn't really think his decision through but he can't find it in himself to regret it, especially when a very good looking costumer became a regular.

He's seen the boy come into the store a couple of times. To other people he may have been nothing special, with his glasses and Superhero shirts but all Liam wanted to do was fuck him over a pile of the damaged comic books he has in the back room.

When summer started the boy seemed to come in more often, but whenever he did it seemed like the shop was extremely busy and Liam never got the chance to talk to him. But finally one night, when it was close to closing and Liam was restocking the shelves he finally got to chat the boy up.

"Hi, I've seen you around a couple of times, looking for anything special?" Liam asked him. Today he was wearing a Captain America shirt and suspenders that fell over his black jeans. His extremely tight black jeans.

"Not really, I read a little bit of everything. Do you work here?"

"I own the store."

The boys eyebrows shot up; impressed. "That's cool mate. You seem young."

"I am, 22; but it was going out of business and it was more of a spur of the moment thing." Liam held his hand out, "I'm Liam by the way."

The boy smiled and shook his hand, "Zayn."

"So do you go to the high school down the block?" Liam hoped he didn't, because then he would be way underage and that would ruin his night.

"Oh no I'm at University, I'm 20."

Liam wanted to jump for joy, then he remembered the time.

"Well, I'm closing up in a few minutes, sorry about that." He tried not to frown at the look on Zayn's face.

"Oh, yeah totally I'll just be on my way then."

Liam waved as Zayn left the store and tried not to let a wave a disappointment crash into him as he locked the door behind him.

The next day Zayn came back and asked him for recommendations. Liam smiled and started showing Zayn all of his favorite comic books, talking passionately about each one and Zayn nodded and smiled while listening to him. Sometimes he would ask a few questions to keep Liam talking.

After about an hour Zayn had an arm full of comics and a very happy Liam. Zayn promised to come back the next day.

Today was the day Liam was training his new cashier Niall so when Zayn showed up he was too busy to keep up with the boy. So when he had a chance he asked Zayn to stay for lunch and he readily agreed.

"So, what are you studying at Uni?" Liam asked as he made him and Zayn a sandwich each from the supplies in the mini fridge in the back room.

"English I think, I like to read. Might consider doing a minor in art." Liam nodded and placed a plate in front of Zayn. He sat across from him and they started eating.