Atmosphere

Summary:

Liam gets dragged out for a night with Zayn.

love4155 on archiveofourown.org

didnt read this one yet

--------------------------------

"How the Fuck did Zayn drag me here?" I thought to myself, before asking the bartender for another shot. I was five drinks in, and I was starting to feel the buzz. "Here you go Mate." The bartender said before sliding the shot glass full of something neon. "Thanks" I said before downing the shot. After about three more, Zayn appeared in my sight and dragged me off the stool. "Lets go dance, Babe." He said brushing his lips on my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"But Zayn, I don't even know how to grind..." I whined. "Its okay Babe, just let the music make you move." He said. The words rolling off his tongue like honey. "You know what they say, Words may tell lies, but actions tell the truth." He said before dragging me onto the dance floor.

The music was contiguous; Making me sway my hips onto Zayn. His hands snaked around my hips, and held on lightly. Music made me feel good, it made loosen up a little. I quickened my pace, and made smaller circles with my hips causing Zayn to elicit a loud moan. "Li....." He quietly moaned. "I need you...." I moaned back. "Not here Babe..." He sighed. "Lets go, I need you sooo bad..."

Before I knew what was happening, we were out in the cold autumn air, and Zayn was hailing a cab. The cab arrived and we got inside. Lightly brought my hand up to Zayn's bulge and added pressure, making circular motions. "Liam......Fuck" Zayn groaned as I moved my hand faster.

We were out of the cab, and Zayn was unlocking the door to our flat within seconds. I pushed open the door, and threw my keys onto the counter. "Zayn" I whimpered as were walked up the stairs.

"c'mon" Zayn said as his arms locked me against the door vulnerable to whatever he wanted to do. Zayn slipped off Liam's shirt biting his lip, eyes scanning over Liam's body. His brown puppy eyes, his chiseled abs, and his pink supple lips. Zayn flipped Liam around, Pushing Liam's chest against the door, and sinking his teeth into Liam's neck. "Ah Zayn... Need... you... so... bad." I moaned loudly not caring who would hear.

"I wanna wreck you... I wanna see you under me begging for my cock.." Zayn whispered dirtily into my ear. "Please" I cried. "Your wish is my command" He whispered before shrugging off his pants and shirt, and getting the lube. "no condom?" I panted. "Nope, I wanna wreck you, Thought you couldn't grind Babe?" He says as he slips off my boxers. "I couldn't, until I heard what it does to you daddy" I panted.

"Zayn, get in me..." I rushed him. I watched as he coated finger in lube, and inserted it in me, giving me some time to adjust. " "Zayn, mmm fingered my self in the morning, just get in me.." I whined. "okay" he said before lubing up his cock and slowly pushing inside me, giving me a few seconds to adjust. I ground my hips into him, as a sign to move.

He slowly started thrusting into to me, but started picking up the pace and finding a steady rhythm. Your so fucking tight Liam. Liam bit his lip, and curled his toes. Fuck Zayn Liam panted. I pushed in more, knowing that Liam didn't need it faster, just deeper. Zayn.. Liam shouted before shooting ribbons of white onto both of our chests. Seeing Liam come undone was enough to push me over the edge, as I came inside him with a shout of his name.

I pulled out of him as he whimpered at the loss of contact. I got a cloth, and cleaned both of us up, but being careful around Liam's "area" knowing he'd be really sensitive. Liam snuggled closer to me as I pulled the covers over us, and we fell into a deep sleep.