Superman Bedsheets

Superman Bedsheets
masturlate archiveofourown

Summary:

"You didn't even hear what I said did you."
"I heard some of it. Something like 'Sex on my superman sheets' sounds exciting."

Work Text:

"Zayn.. Zayn what the hell are you doing?" Liam was looking at Zayn who was, in fact, taking off his pants.

"What does it look like I'm doing Liam? I'm taking off my clothes."

"Can I ask you why you're taking off your clothes?"

"Because I'm horny, and you're hot and I want you to fuck me."

And. Wow. Okay.

"Zayn." Liam hisses, or hopes he does. To him, it sounds like he moaned it, and judging by the way Zayn is smirking at him and moving his hips around, it came out like a moan.

Liam clears his throat and tries to look serious, even though Zayn's standing in front of him half naked and his cock is hard and straining in his underwear.

"Can I remind you that we are in my mother's house and more importantly my childhood bedroom? It's like.. it's like I'm going to be having sex in my childhood legacy. Do you want to have sex on fricken superman sheets? Do you have a kink I should know about?"

Zayn was smirking at him, and running his hands up and down his thighs, effectively avoiding his obviously hard dick.

"You didn't even hear what I said did you."

"I heard some of it. Something like 'Sex on my superman sheets' sounds exciting."

Liam sighed. He sighs a lot when it comes to Zayn. It was weird.

"You're infuriating." He said, as he started to take off his jacket. "Absolutely infuriating. I have half a mind to hate you."

Zayn laughed. Loudly. "You'd miss my ass too much Liam, you know that."

Liam gives Zayn a once over, from his dishevelled hair to his bitten at lips. He would.

He pushes Zayn against the bed, getting him to fall and trapping him underneath him. He pushes Zayn's hands until they're above his head and keeps them there. Zayn's legs immediately wrap around his waist, and he lets out a little sigh, as if he waited all day to get Liam to hold him down against a bed.

Liam doesn't even doubt that it's true.

He can hear voices from downstairs, and silently thanks that the door is locked.

"You've got to be quiet okay Zayn." He whispers, and that just earns him a moan from Zayn.

He slowly wraps a hand around Zayn in his underwear, and appreciates the soft groan that escapes his mouth. Zayn is now thrusting into his hand, his eyes glassy and he's straining against Liam, trying to get more friction on his cock.

Like Liam would allow that.

Liam gives Zayn a stern look, and closes his mouth around Zayn's ear.

"I want you to tell me when it feels good. I don't want you to speak until you're so close to coming you feel like crying. Just say my name Zayn. If you don't I'll punish you."

See, the thing is, Liam likes to be in control. He likes to bring Zayn to the edge, just to talk him out of going over it. He likes to tease Zayn, he likes how submissive Zayn gets.

Zayn's eyes widen and he nods furiously before closing his eyes again.

Liam pushes off of him, and Zayn whimpers at the loss, but Liam's on him again in 2 minutes, with handcuffs in hand, he turns Zayn over and then handcuffs his hands behind his back, leaving Zayn helpless.