To Sir, With Love

To Sir, With Love
CupcakeCait ao3

Summary:

Zayn accidentally sends his teacher, Mr. Payne, a picture of his dick.

this is actually a book created on her account, but the first chapter was smut so

------------------
It started out innocently enough. Or as innocently as any dick pic could. Zayn couldn't really be blamed for any of it. In his haste to wrap a hand around himself, take a picture and send it he just happened to hit the wrong button. It wasn't his fault that Payne and Perrie were right next to each other in his phone.

But even if Zayn had sent the picture to Mr. Payne on purpose - which he hadn't - he never, never would have expected the response he received.

PAYNE: WOW...ummm hi. did i give u my # at bulge last week?

Zayn didn't know what turned him on more; the fact that Mr. Payne - his uptight, cherub cheeked, dorky history teacher - apparently went to The Bulge Club, or that he'd responded positively to the sight of Zayn's cock. So while Zayn knew that he should probably close the message and finish jerking off to the titty pic that Perrie had sent him a few minutes before, he found himself wanting to have a little fun with his teacher instead. After all, it wasn't his fault that Mr. Payne didn't have his students' numbers in his phone, or that he couldn't keep up with all the guys he gave his number to.

ZAYN: You mean you don't remember me?

PAYNE: errr that was a pretty wild nite. sorry - I can see u r def some1 worth remembering

ZAYN: Like what you see?

PAYNE: for sure ;)

ZAYN: Show me how much you like it

Mr. Payne didn't respond right away, and Zayn worried a bit that he'd pushed too far, too fast. After what seemed like forever his phone buzzed, and he opened the message to see the lower half of Mr. Payne's body, wearing only a pair of red gym shorts. His legs were spread, his stomach was tan and flat, and his fist was wrapped loosely around his very big, very hard dick.

Zayn felt his own cock pulse against his palm, swelling back up to full hardness in seconds. He'd known that Mr. Payne was fit, but fuck, he'd had no idea that he'd been hiding that magnificent of a body under those boring suits. His mouth watered at the sight of his teacher's dick, huge and hard because of Zayn, and he wanted more.

He pushed his boxers all the way off, lied back down on his bed completely naked and snapped off a quick pic to send, one that showed off his abs, his cock ready and leaking right next to his heart tattoo.

ZAYN: You see what you do to me?

Once again Mr. Payne didn't respond right away, but luckily Zayn didn't have to worry that he'd pushed too far for long. No, now it was Mr. Payne who was pushing harder, by calling him. PAYNE flashed on his screen, and Zayn knew deep down that he shouldn't answer it, that it was too risky, but all of his blood had left his brain, making it hard for him to think of any of the million ways that this could go wrong. All he could think of was how much he wanted to get off, and how much he wanted to do it to the sound of Mr. Payne's voice.

He racked his brain as his finger hovered over the Accept button, trying to think of his teacher's first name. "Hi Liam," he answered as soon as it came to him. He realized after he spoke that he should have tried to alter his voice, a moment of panic rushing through him as he waited for Mr. Payne to respond, worried that his teacher might recognize the sound of one of his students' voices.

Luckily for Zayn, the fact that he didn't participate much in class was finally paying off for him, because Mr. Payne's - Liam's - voice didn't show any signs of concern as he responded, though it did seem a bit rougher to Zayn than it did in class.