when you're around me, i'm radioactive

pseudoziam ao3

Summary:

basically, zayn is in heat in a grocery store and liam comes to the rescue and they fuck

title from Radioactive by the lovely Marina and the Diamonds

--------------

Work Text:

zayn rakes a hand through his hair, tugging at the long, dark strands to calm himself down as he leans against the bathroom stall.

"this cannot be happening." he whimpers, pressing his thighs together and banging the back of his head against the cool metal of the stalls, his cheeks flushed and his whole body reeking of slick. he slides his hand down and presses the heel of his hand against his growing erection, the friction from his jeans causing him to hiss out a small moan. it was bad enough that he was in the bathroom stall of a grocery mart, but added onto it his heat had started early and without warning, so zayn hadn't taken his suppressants that morning. it had started with a particular scent he picked up from a stranger in the aisle, his mind on overdrive as the word mate reeled through his thoughts, causing his whole body to tense. what was probably worse is that the tall, broad, muscular man had bristled and turned around to see zayn as he gripped his shopping cart and trembled, the mans deep brown eyes reminding zayn of sunshine and warmth and all those other goodies that make children squeal in delight.

zayn had promptly run to the bathroom, completely abandoning his stash of wine and overly processed sweets, which louis would have his head for.

"are you kidding me?" zayn groans as he fumbles for his phone to call louis, his other omega friend being the only person would could get him out of this situation. zayn tries to ignore the yearning he has for a tan man with a messy quiff and a birthmark on his neck and that tight black Henley and those wide hands that he could use to bend zayn over the sinks and hold him down as he plows into zayn and caused zayn to scream and beg and whimper and-

"zayn this had better be good." louis' voice snaps him out of his reverie, and zayn tries not to moan through his teeth from his previous thoughts. "I've got three clients waiting for me and- wait did you just moan?"

"louis im in heat, fuck it just happened im in the market and there was this guy and im so dead please tell me you can come help me." zayn babbles as he tries not to undo his own jeans and just finger himself there, his briefs and jeans already soaked with slick and his head spinning as he perches on the toilet, all common sense leaking out of his ears along with his dignity. fucking heat, he thinks bitterly.

"you'd better not be joking malik or I swear you'll never hear-" zayn stops listening to louis when he heard the door to the bathroom open and loud footsteps coming to his stall, the bathroom door having been shut and bolted. a low growl emits from whoever was outside the stall and zayn whines at the sound, all of his senses being overpowered by the pure smell of an alphas musk, and through the crack in the stall he sees a flash of black.

"l-louis I have to, I have to go, fuck." zayn hangs up quickly before louis can squawk with protest, shoving his phone in his front pocket and fumbling with the lock on the stall door until it's forced open and the man from the aisle is crowding around him and burying his face in zayns neck. the action causes zayn to rut up against the mans groin and claw at his shoulder blades.

"you smell so good, fuck, what's your name?" the low rumble of the mans voice causes a fresh wave of arousal to shoot through zayn's body.

"zayn, it's zayn." he gasps out hoarsely, his hands scrambling to pull up this mans shirt to inhale more of his musk, to ease some of the tension in his body. his rational mind was saying how fucked up this was, that he was in a bathroom stall with a stranger - an alpha no less - and was in the beginning of his first heat in a long time without the suppressants. but his omega was howling in glee at the prospect of being fucked by this alpha. /traitor/, zayn thinks as the man holds zayn's hips against the stall.