maybe we'll go too far (we just don't care)

imstephtacular on archiveofourown.org

Summary:

Liam's got a thing for sex in public places
___________________________________________

Work Text:

"I love being back in London," Liam purrs as he and Zayn walk hand in hand down the familiar streets of their city. "I've missed nearly everything about it."

Zayn starts swinging their arms back and forth between them, humming to himself.

"You know what I've never done, though?" Liam raises his brow, peering at Zayn out of the corner of his eyes. Before Zayn can answer, Liam's dragging him towards an empty phone booth a few yards down and pulling him inside. Zayn is stifling his rough laugh as Liam closes the door behind them and circles Zayn in his arms. Liam's laughing too and his smile has gone a dark shade of mischievous.

Even though Zayn is tiny and Liam's wrapped around him, the space is still cramped and awkward, but Liam doesn't seem to care. He backs himself up and onto the small seat and draws Zayn into his lap, wrapping his legs around Zayn's back and waist. He starts kissing Zayn's face and neck feverishly, blowing hot breath along his jawline and against his collarbones, biting gently. Zayn moans and rolls his head, exposing every inch of his skin to Liam's teeth. He tries to speak, something, anything, but Liam shushes him roughly, a growl, a hard bite to a vein in his neck, a suffocating kiss on his lips. Zayn sighs into Liam's mouth and grasps wildly at his shoulders and the back of his head, fingers clinging to the soft bits of hair at the nape of his neck.

Zayn's linked his ankles around the back of Liam, settling right above Liam's ass, and is clawing at his shirt, pulling it up and over Liam's head in one swoop, earning an even more feral snarl from Liam's throat. Zayn is grinding his hips in violent circles against Liam's, the coarse fabric of the jeans getting to be too much, smothering. "Leey," Zayn cries, but Liam's silencing him again with his lips, thick and swollen, swallowing Zayn's mouth. Zayn whimpers and kisses back, biting punctuation marks into Liam's bottom lip. Liam groans, hissing a sigh, bucking up into Zayn's hips, gripping Zayn's ass and hitching him higher, closer. "Li," Zayn moans again, "can't..."

Liam takes the cue and plants his feet back on the floor, pulling Zayn up to settle on his hips, and grinding up into him faster and rougher. Zayn's hands travel the length of Liam's back, the roads and rivers of his shoulders, the creases in his muscles, and leaves trails of scratches that decorate Liam's back. Zayn flutters his eyes open, briefly, to revel in the wrecked state Liam's falling into, and notices a crowd forming outside the windows that surround them on three sides. "Babe," he grunts into the dip of Liam's collarbone. "We've got spectators." Zayn flushes, just slightly.

Liam pulls back, cocking his head and peering outside. "Good, let's give them a show," Liam whispers, lifting Zayn off him and planting both of their feet on the ground, facing each other. "Firstly, you need less clothing," Liam hisses, his eyes glinting in lust, lifting Zayn's shirt little by little, putting on a bit of a striptease for their audience.

"Jesus, Li, just do it," Zayn begs, gripping Liam's hands and helping him peel his own shirt from his torso and flick it overhead. Liam's hungry eyes wash over Zayn's chest and stomach, his hands following the faint trail of hair down and furiously working the button and zipper of Zayn's pants. Liam shoves Zayn's jeans and briefs down to his ankles and pulls their bodies together, all hot breath and anxious hands. "Not just me," Zayn breathes, tugging at Liam's waist, his fingers undoing Liam's button and zipper, sliding the jeans down around Liam's knees and abandoning them there. Liam moans when Zayn's cock brushes his own and sucks in a sharp breath. Zayn's pawing at his chest, draining hasty kisses from Liam's lips, bruising Liam's shoulders with clumsy fingerprints. Zayn presses hard and leaves a particularly deep mark against Liam's skin, earning a whine and a hard bite to his bottom lip.