grind on me

grind on me
auntie spice (october)
on ao3
Summary:

Liam seems to have a thing for dancers. First it was Danielle, but she could never do that with her hips. Zayn could.

Work Text:

It had been a long day and Liam was exhausted. He was aching and sweaty and just wanted to sleep into next year.

He thought that by coming to America would be a good distraction from Danielle, but apparently being an ocean apart meant nothing to social media and fans and curious interviewers. It seemed as though every single interview they asked who was and wasn't single, reminding Liam each time the bittersweet fact that he was, indeed, now single.

He just wanted to get away and not think and after spending the past six hours in the gym, he felt sore and gross and was ready to call it a day.

He silently let himself into the hotel room he was sharing with Zayn while trying his hardest to not think of the beautiful brunette with the soft laugh and swift moves.

As he closed the door, he saw Zayn jamming out to whatever song was playing on his iPod, and Liam watched as Zayn danced enthusiastically about the room in nothing but his boxers, eyes closed as he got in touch with the song.

Liam chuckled to himself in amusement; Zayn was a good dancer, Liam knew, and for reasons he couldn't help, he was thinking about Danielle again, dancing those same moves until oh. She definitely never did that with her hips.

Liam made his way to the bed, laying down while keeping an eye on Zayn, watching him curiously.

Zayn danced gracefully, all fluid movements, but there was nothing innocent about the way he gently thrusts his hips or rocks them back and forth.

It was quite sexy, to say the least, and Zayn looked like he was having a lot of fun. Liam wanted in -- he hadn't danced since his breakup with Danielle; maybe now was as good a time as ever to do it again.

Getting up, he made his way over towards Zayn, who was still dancing with his eyes closed.

With ease, he wrapped his arms around Zayn's midsection and pulled their bodies together, feeling Zayn's ass grind against his crotch. Zayn didn't stop dancing, only looked back to see who it was, smiled, and closed his eyes and continued to dance erotically.

Liam joined him in the movements, his hands held against Zayn's waist, their hips rocking together in sync. Zayn pulled Liam even closer, wrapping his arms over Liam's and behind Liam's back, cupping his hands just above Liam's ass, bouncing against it after every shake.

Zayn kept grinding his hips back into Liam's crotch, and Liam's hands snaked over Zayn's naked abdomen, up and down along the expanse of his skin. Liam could feel his fingers brushing against Zayn's happy trail, then, accidentally, along the waistband of Zayn's boxers before brushing against Zayn's cock.

At the touch, Zayn pulled Liam in even closer, intentionally grinding his ass against Liam's cock. Liam couldn't help the moan that came out at the contact, and even if he could, it would have been helpless, as he could already feel his cock hardening against Zayn's ass.

Zayn's movements became more forceful, insistent, and Zayn unlinked his hands to press his palms against Liam's arse, keeping him close and squeezing just rough enough for Liam to moan again before he lolled his head against Zayn's shoulder and bit into it.

Liam closed his eyes in ecstasy over the movements of pleasure Zayn was doing to him right then, and let his hands slide against Zayn's stomach again before they reached their destination of Zayn's cock. It was hard in Liam's hand, and he gave it a quick squeeze through boxers, grinning when Zayn moaned at the touch.

Since Zayn didn't stop, neither did Liam, using one hand to press against Zayn's hips and his other to palm Zayn's dick, both of their moans filling the air. Liam's cock was throbbing in his sweatpants against the press of Zayn's ass, and he was done playing games. Feeling bold, he released Zayn's hip and slide his hand into Zayn's boxers, wrapping his hands against the hard cock and giving it a slight tug.

Zayn moaned, his dancing faltered at the touch, his knees buckling, but he stayed upright, supported by Liam's strength. Liam quickly pushed Zayn's boxers down to give him more room to tug at Zayn's length, giving it a few swift strokes, his wrist flicking at the head.

Zayn's hips went back and forth, his ass grinding into Liam's cock fervently before jutting up and fucking himself into Liam's hand. It was all so erotic and filthy and Liam's wasn't sure why he never took up this type of dance beforehand.

The dancing stopped abruptly as Zayn pulled away, turning to face Liam with dark eyes which probably mirrored Liam's own. Liam licked his lips hungrily in impatience before Zayn threw himself at Liam, sending them both falling into the bed before Zayn attacked Liam's lips with a messy kiss.

Zayn straddled Liam's hips, his ass teasing against Liam's strained cock, begging for contact which was soon granted when Zayn pulled away from their kiss hurriedly, only to rid Liam of his shirt and place kisses along his neck, sucking a bruise into Liam's collarbone, one that'll be visible for at least a few weeks, no matter the shirt. Zayn kissed his way down Liam's chest, sucking at Liam's nipples before he let his tongue trail down.

Finally having made his way to Liam's crotch, where Liam's cock had the material raised obscenely, he placed his mouth around the tent, making Liam moan at the tease. Then, Zayn's fingers entered the waistband, and Liam lifted his hips as Zayn pulled the sweatpants and boxers off in one go, leaving Liam's hard cock to slap against his stomach.

Zayn eyed it hungrily for less than a second before devouring it within his mouth, leaving Liam to gasp for air at the sudden intensity of the wet heat that is Zayn Malik's mouth. It was all so hot and tight and deep and fuck, Liam's hips jutted up in a natural response, begging to be taken deep, and somehow Zayn did just that, taking Liam's cock for all of its length.

Liam's stomach was burning in an intensity he wasn't familiar with, but he knew he needed release and soon. He pulled Zayn up gently before flipping them over, pining Zayn down against the bed and attacking his mouth while easing Zayn's legs open. He pulled back from the kiss and had Zayn suck on two of his fingers, before he pulled those out and into his own mouth, making Zayn whimper.

With a smirk, he positioned himself between Zayn's legs, placing his wet fingers against Zayn's hole which twitched in anticipation. Liam looked up at Zayn with dark eyes before pushing in and coming down for another kiss, scissoring Zayn open beneath him. He added another before he curled his fingers, twisting and turning to open Zayn up enough to take his length.

Feeling Zayn clench around his fingers eagerly, he pulled out before wiping them against the bedding. After getting his cock slicked up by Zayn's mouth once more, he aligned himself against Zayn's hole and pushed himself inside in one steady push, burying himself completely.

Both men moaned, Zayn from how full he was and Liam for how tight Zayn was, how hot he was against Liam's cock. It was so hot and raw and fuck, the clenching Zayn was doing around Liam's cock was making Liam's vision spot. He had to start moving before he came from just the tightness of it all.

Soon enough he was thrusting wildly, going in and out until he had Zayn screaming in pleasure when Liam finally found his prostate. Happy with himself, he began to push himself against that each time, fast, hard thrusts that made Zayn moan with each press.

Zayn wanted more, wrapping his legs around Liam's waist to help him come in closer, further with each push. He linked his arms around Liam's neck to bring him down closer for an intimate staredown as Zayn's hips did this circular thing while around Liam's cock, making Liam whimper in ecstasy at the unusual sensation, causing Liam to come unexpectedly. The feeling of his hole being filled with hot come, Zayn shot his release against his and Liam's chests, clenching ever so tightly around Liam's cock.

Liam shuddered as he rode his orgasm out, his eyes fluttering wildly, struggling to stay open. Once he came down from his orgasmic high, he collapsed on top of Zayn, breathing heavily and content, his cock still buried deep within Zayn's tight, still-clenched hole.

"I think," Liam said sleepily, his neck burying itself within Zayn's neck, "you should be my dancing partner. You're much better than Danielle."