Don't you ever leave me

ziamistheworld on ao3

Summary:

Zayn and Liam have a slight argument about their girlfriends but, it all turns good at the end.

------------------

Work Text:

t was a late night, all the boys were at Zayn's flat - which he shared with Liam, his now boyfriend - to enjoy some time before their Take Me Home Tour started. All of the boys were excited about this, but still knowing they were gonna miss everyone back home. Tomorrow Zayn had a busy schedule, driving up to Bradford to visit family and spend time with his 'girlfriend' Perrie Edwards. Of course, Liam never approved this pair but he knew Zayn had to go through the same things when management decided to get Liam with Danielle, his fake 'girlfriend' as well. Liam had to let things go the way management wanted, because both Zayn and management didn't want this to end their famous career as what they were now. Deep inside though, Liam wanted to be able to do all the things he does with Danielle with Zayn, he knew it might not be the best thing to wish for but he wanted it. Liam had already seen his family and his sisters for the past week, no, it wasn't enough but he was also dying to be back in Zayn's arms. Due to the lack of Liam being there with Zayn, Zayn had to be with his girlfriend. Liam was jealous of Perrie, but what could he do? Like seriously, he couldn't do anything and that's what Liam was tired of. Liam's thoughts were broken by a kiss on his ear making the boy shiver. Liam looked up at the olive tanned lad who had his arms around Liam's torso, slightly squeezing him but not hard enough to make him squirm every ten seconds, well maybe, every thirty seconds but Liam didn't mind.

Zayn's eyes looked down at the boy in his arms, oh damn, how in this fucking hell did he get this lucky? That was a question Zayn always seemed to pondered around, not that he had about another billion things to think about but his mind - sometimes took control over everything - seemed to revolve around that same question for hours. Zayn eyes focused on Liam, on how his eyes would narrow when he tried looking tough which he always seemed to fail and look extra cute, how the boy would take his lip in between his teeth when he was nervous or when he tried looking sexy - not that Zayn's minded because deep down he did - or maybe it was Liam's eyes. Oh those eyes, those chocolate colored eyes which could change in a matter of seconds from a soft look to a bitch-slapping glare. And Zayn, being well Zayn, has seen those bitch-slapping eyes that's makes him want to escape this world some way. But overall the thing that attracted Zayn towards Liam was, well, all of him really. The way suits would hug tightly Liam's biceps, letting Zayn have a sexual frustration over Liam's arms, how some shirts would let Zayn look at Liam's toned torso, or just how Liam would always choose his dirty white converse over any other shoes he had.

"Hey Zaynie?" Zayn heard Liam's soft voice say.

"Mmm?" Zayn answered Liam.

"Has management tell you to kiss that blonde yet?" Liam's voice was quiet but strong. Liam's thoughts were all caught up in Zayn and how much he hated that blonde.

"She has purple hair now, Li," Zayn said correcting Liam. Liam's stomach turned, of course Zayn would be the first one to know about what the hell she does - not that Liam wanted to know or anything - but Liam felt sort of betrayed.

"Whatever, answer the question," Liam's voice was rougher this time. Zayn could see as the other boys all excused themselves and stood up, walking into the kitchen. He silently sighed and thanked them because he didn't want anyone to hear them argue about their problems, one of them being both their girlfriends. Zayn stared at his boyfriend and then looked down at his hands.

"They said we need to take it farther," Zayn mumbled, trying to keep his voice quiet.

"So now you and that freaky looking purple-haired girl are gonna go kissing like you guys own the place?!" Liam's tone had gone up without him even realizing. Zayn looked shocked as he heard Liam's words, his heart felt like if it was shattering into a hundred different pieces, each and every single one of them poking into his other organs making him bleed.