only you know just how to work it

liamonade archiveofourown

Summary:

Zayn sees something he's not supposed to, and the images never really leave his mind.

Work Text:

As soon as he presses play, he knows.
He's seen Liam naked in backstage changes and photoshoots and crowded tour bus bathrooms enough times to recognize his body anywhere. Everything from the subtle curve of his slim hips to the weird patch of hair around his nipples that everyone in the band likes to make fun of.
He knows as soon as he presses play that that's Liam. That's his Liam. It's screaming in his head, blaring loudly and all he can see is Liam's stomach, Liam's legs, Liam's hand slowly stroking over Liam's cock. It doesn't show his face and he's managed to keep his tattoos out of the frame by wearing a long sleeved jumper, but Zayn knows it's Liam.
The video is set in what looks like some lush hotel room, which would explain why Liam insisted on having his own room one night last week.
He can't move, he can't think, he can't breathe- all he can do is sit frozen, gaping at the screen of his iPad like he's just seen a ghost.
He contemplates closing out of it- tonight's not a good night for a wank anyway. He has to be up early and it's already a quarter past 3 in the morning. Louis is sleeping on the bunk next to him and Liam is just down the short corridor of the bus, probably sleeping soundly in his own bunk. Not to mention this is like breaking the fourth wall or something. Zayn isn't supposed to see this, right? Surely Liam didn't want him to see it. Surely Liam thought it would be risky and exhilarating to put a video like this on fucking Pornhub, one of the biggest free porn sites in the industry, but never thought anyone he know would actually recognize him. Surely he didn't think it'd get back to Zayn of all people- no. This is an invasion of privacy and he cannot watch it.
Then Liam brings out the toy.
It's smooth and slender and pretty small for a dildo, navy blue colored and already lubed up from where Liam had grabbed it off the bedside table.
Zayn watches in horror or something akin to it as Liam reaches forward to tip the camera down a bit so you can not only see Liam's cock and lower stomach, but between his legs, knees spread wide.
Zayn holds his breath as Liam tentatively rubs the toy over his hole as he keeps tugging on his dick- his instincts tell him that Liam's already fingered himself open, stretched enough so it wouldn't hurt when he used his toy on camera. The thought makes him shudder.
When the toy slides in a bit, Zayn's still holding his breath and he has this pain look on his face as if he's watching a car crash or something- reality is quite the opposite, though, with the way he can feel his cock fattening up in his joggers.
Fuck.
Liam fucks himself ever so slowly with the toy and all that can be heard are the wet noises of Liam's lubed fist sliding over his cock and these little shuddering breaths that he's emitting from in front of the camera. They're nearly silent but with his earphones in and turned all the way up he can hear them loud and clear. If Zayn ever got to hear those noises in person, he'd consider himself a lucky man.
Zayn barely notices when he slips a hand down the front of his own pants, squeezing at the base of his dick- which is probably harder than it's ever been, he realizes- for some kind of relief, off-putting the pressure.
Liam's loud by now, whimpering and moaning and breathing shakily as both his hands have sped up, seeming to have found his prostate with the toy. He's grinding his hips and fucking up into his fist, moaning shamelessly and yeah, this is definitely Zayn's cue to turn it off.
So he actually powers his iPad down and puts it under his pillow to avoid any temptation and wills himself to sleep, boner and all.
~
He watches the video two more times.
The first time, he's alone in his bunk, no one else on the bus except for him- he could get away with it, really. The boys are out clubbing but he'd opted to stay in, which he tries to convince himself wasn't for this reason. He could turn the volume up all the way if he wanted.
He gets about halfway through- a minute or two past where he shut it off last time- before he feels gross and dirty and like he's betraying Liam's trust or something, and exes out of the window again.
~
When the boys get back that night they're all seated around the lounge area, giggling and drunk off their asses- except for Zayn of course- when Liam fumbles around for a seat on the couch next to Zayn, slipping a heavy arm around his shoulders and giggling into his neck. Zayn nearly loses it.
Ever since seeing the video, it's so easy to almost see Liam through his clothes. Little slivers of his hip showing when his shirt rides up, the swell of his biceps and muscles in his forearms. He catches himself staring more than once. He's always been attracted to Liam- it's nearly impossible not to be- but they had never acted on it. Undeniably, there's been something there for ages, but both of them had always been a bit too scared.
Now, it's all Zayn can think about.
E-News is playing on the plasma screen in front of them and Terrence Jenkins is showing a blurred out celebrity sex tape that just surfaced. The look on Liam's face is somewhere between sly and guilty, his lip bitten red as he stares at the screen.
"What's up?" Zayn shoves him lightly with a shoulder. No one else is listening, they're talking low underneath the noise of Harry, Louis and Niall wrestling about. He wants to taunt him- to ask him a million questions, get him to admit it- but he doesn't. That wouldn't be right. Liam glances back at Zayn a few seconds late, almost startled.
"Huh? Nothing, I was just- watching." He giggles nervously and rubs at the back of his neck, stretching arms above his head before lolling his head back on the couch.
"Celebrity sex tapes, hm? Which one of us do you think would be the first to have one?"
Liam's head shoots up from the cushions, this time looking more than a little startled. Zayn can nearly see his heart beating out of his chest as he waits for an answer.
Liam purses his lips like he's thinking hard before a smirk comes up on his face, biting the corner of his lip.
"It'd be Harry, I reckon. Definitely Harry." He untangles himself from Zayn's arm and walks away.
Bastard.
~
When he gets back to his bunk, Zayn buckles down and watches the entire video.
He wants to punch himself for not watching it before. It's perfect wank bank material, really, the kind of stuff he would have watched when he was 17 and just starting to realize he was into guys.
He underestimated Liam. All this time, if he had to picture it, he would have thought Liam would be silent orgasms and awkward fumbling of hands and jerky thrusts, but it was anything but that. He was so lithe and graceful with the way he touched himself, the sounds that came out of his mouth heavenly. He could watch it a million more times and not get tired of it.
He came in time with Liam in the video.
~
They're tipsy again four nights later- just Liam and Zayn, playing FIFA loudly in the back room of the bus. The rest of the boys opted for the other bus, wanting to get their rest for the next day (which isn't typical behavior of Louis, and Zayn wonders if Liam had something to do with that.)
"Alright- truth or dare?" Liam says, bumping Zayn with an elbow and thus knocking the controller out of his hand.
Zayn shoots him a mock annoyed face before replying, "What are we, 14? We're really abandoning FIFA for truth or dare right now?"
"Just answer," Liam giggles, "truth or dare?"
Zayn sighs, pausing the game from his controller laid haphazardly on the floor. As cool and collected as he looks on the outside, he's really hoping Liam can't sense how much his insides are buzzing.
"Truth, I guess. Truth."
Liam twists his lips up while he thinks of a truth- as if he didn't have this planned out hours in advance- and turns toward Zayn, taking of his snapback and putting it back on backwards.
"Okay. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?"
Typical Liam, hinting around at things like he can't just come out and say it. What is he looking for, exactly? Is this considered flirting? Somehow he must know that Zayn's seen the tape. Why else would he be acting this way?
Maybe it's the few shots he had that have his skin ignited in bravery, or the way Liam's staring at him like he's looking for a specific answer- but he chances it anyway, and regrets it as soon as he says it.
"I saw your video."
Liam's face drops from the tipsy smile it had been holding, and all the color rushes out of his previously flushed cheeks. He lets out some sort of devastated breath and gulps before speaking.
"What are you talking about? What video?"
Zayn shakes his head, trying his best to backtrack. No. This can't happen. This would ruin everything. "I mean, you don't have to be embarrassed. I just. Yeah. I saw the video. You know which one I'm talking about. The one on the...porn site."
Liam looks down to the floor, shaking his head and coughing awkwardly. "That wasn't supposed to....I didn't want anyone to see that. I guess that was kinda stupid on my part, to be fair."
Zayn doesn't believe that for a second, and gains up a little courage to say so.
"No, I think you did."
"Did wh-" Liam starts before Zayn interrupts him, "I think you did want someone to see it. You wanted someone to see and know it was you so maybe they'd give you what you wanted, hm?"
Liam's eyes are like a deer in the headlights now, his breathing shallow and nervous. He gulps again and nods slightly, avoiding Zayn's eyes completely.
"Look at me," Zayn says, and Liam does. "Is that what you wanted?"
"Yeah," Liam mutters, so quiet that even if someone were on the same couch as them, they wouldn't be able to hear. "Y-yes."
Zayn smirks then, bringing a hand up to cup Liam's cheek. Liam leans into it, nuzzling his face into Zayn's hand like a lost puppy and Zayn has no doubt that this is what Liam's wanted for ages.
Zayn maneuvers Liam's head so he's looking in his eyes.
"You can tell me no, yeah? Tell me to stop anytime and I will. You know I will."
Liam nods, then clears his throat, the room so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "I want it."
Well that's that, then.
Zayn leans forward three quarters of the way, hovering over Liam's lips which are nearly trembling as he parts them slightly, closing the rest of the gap and kissing Zayn tentatively.
It's slow at first, gradually getting more in-depth and when Liam shifts so he's laid on top of Zayn, both of them stretched across the long couch, Zayn can't help but moan a little in his throat.
His first order of business is getting Liam's clothes off- it's all he can think about, it's like his fingers are on fire and the only way to put them out is with Liam's bare skin that he craves. He lifts his shirt off easily and Liam sits up so Zayn can get his own off as well, unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down while Zayn watches in awe.
When he returns to his previous position Zayn can feel him hard in his boxers, grinding against his own cock that's showing just as much interest, if not more.
It's almost automatic as he slips his hand into the front of Liam's underwear and wraps a hand around his cock. It's hard and hot and Liam gasps shakily as soon as he feels it, like he's been waiting for this for ages. Maybe he has, Zayn thinks.
Liam rushes to reciprocate, bringing his own hand into Zayn boxers and opting for just pulling them as far down as he can, jacking Zayn off slowly with the same fluid movements he used on himself in the video.
It's skin on skin then, and Zayn really wants to know how it feel together, his cock on Liam's. He wants to hear the way Liam will moan, how he'll grind against him so desperately- so he spits on his hand and wraps it around them both.
Liam's mouth falls open in a breathy moan and he clenches his eyes shut like it's painful- but he's fucking into Zayn's fist anyway, their cocks sliding together, warm and slick with spit and precome and absolutely perfect friction.
Liam's forehead falls against Zayn's and he's breathing heavily, warm minty breath fanning out against Zayn's face, kisses pressed to his lips every few seconds in desperation. Zayn's free hand is clutching Liam's ass, pulling him closer and closer and when he looks down he can see Liam's abs clenching and flexing, the telltale sign that he learned in the video means Liam is about to come.
"You gonna come?" Zayn whispers, biting down harshly on Liam's thick bottom lip and dragging his teeth over it, making him pant and whine out a response.
There are hardly a few more strokes of his hand before Liam's coming hard- all over Zayn's stomach, grabbing at Zayn's hair and the leather of the couch like he's gonna float away if he doesn't. His face and chest are flushed red and there's a sheen of sweat over his skin that Zayn frankly wants to lick away.
Before he can ponder the thought of coming himself, Liam's sliding down the couch and wrapping his lips around Zayn's cock, sucking with perfect pressure and winding his tongue around the head. That's it for Zayn- seeing Liam's gorgeous bitten lips is all a bit too much for him when he was already so close. He comes without warning into Liam's mouth, thrusting up a few times to ride it out while Liam just takes it, letting him fuck his mouth, come leaking out around his lips and down Zayn's cock.
"Fuck," Liam says when he finally pulls off, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand. His fucked out expression, tousled hair and bitten lips remind Zayn of how incredibly beautiful Liam is, made him think back to the video and how good he looked there, fucking himself on his toy and coming all over his lightly tanned skin.
Their boxers are still half off their asses, clothes strewn around the room when Liam crawls back on top of Zayn, nuzzling his head into his neck and sighing happily. Zayn's fingertips graze across his muscular back and he presses a kiss to the nape of his neck, willing him to sleep.
"Next time, I'll give you what you really want," Zayn mumbles, smirking when Liam's head shoots up.
"Yeah?" Liam says, genuinely curious.
"Yeah. Or maybe I'll just watch you use your toy. I'd quite like to see you ride me, though."
Liam's cheeks burn and he shakes his head in embarrassment, even after all they've just done.
"Can't wait," he mutters into Zayn's neck, mind already swimming with ideas.