Strip

Strip
orphan_account

Summary:

There are many more things Zayn would rather be doing than a Twitcam. Luckily for him, most of them come true afterwards

--------------------

Work Text:

The boys hadn't really been looking forward to doing the twitcam to be honest; they all had things they'd rather be doing and in Zayn's case what he'd rather be doing involved Liam wearing the new tie he'd bought him that morning and not a lot else. So it was quite annoying to him that instead of the sex session he'd been anticipating for that afternoon, he had to sit down and pretend to all their fans that he wasn't desperately horny from a lack of sex over the past few days due to their busy schedule.

It was for this reason that after not long he found himself trying to remove all of Liam's clothes live on Twitter while his friends made out that this was just another example of their 'bromancing' and not because Zayn was honestly desperate to strip his partner off and have his way with him right then and there. Eventually he remembered where exactly he was and tried to settle down for the rest of the video but he still had to discreetly arrange his trousers when the attention was focused on Louis and Harry.

Liam leaned forwards when the other boys were distracting their virtual audience and whispered seductively in Zayn's ear. "Give it five more minutes and you can take them all off if you want." He was barely ever the sort to engage in 'dirty talk' so Zayn was pleased to know that his boyfriend was clearly feeling just as horny as he was.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to do another twitcam for weeks," muttered Zayn jokingly, but as he said it he reached around to pinch Liam's arse and make him jump slightly in his seat then grin at him knowingly as if to say 'you're going to need to wait a bit longer than that'.

***

Finally after what felt like hours but had actually only been a few minutes the twitcam was over and Zayn practically tore Liam's hand off as he dragged him away from the couch towards the door to the hallway. Initially he'd planned on getting a taxi back to their flat so that they could make out in the back but be out of the way of any potential prying eyes by the time they eventually got around to fucking, however those ideas went out of the window when he caught sight once again of how fit his boyfriend was looking that day.

Dragging Liam into a spare room which was empty but for a double mattress on a bed frame, Zayn immediately pressed him up against the wall and began passionately kissing him while his hands reached under the shirt he was wearing and roamed over his toned body. Liam giggled a little at how desperate he was acting but it then turned into a groan of lust when Zayn forced his thigh against his crotch where he was already sporting a boner.

"So I'm not the only one enjoying this, then?"

"Of course not," muttered Liam in between moans as Zayn moved his attention from his lips to the skin along his jaw line which he proceeded to nibble at playfully. "You were turning me on so much during that twitcam when you were trying to strip me off."

Reattaching their lips together, Zayn could barely hold himself back from just fucking Liam right then - his boyfriend's words made him feel so damn horny!

"Well, I guess I should finish what I started now, shouldn't I?" With a grin he gripped the bottom of Liam's t-shirt and pulled him away from the wall slightly in order to tug it over his head and reveal the muscular body that he desired so badly. For a moment he was taken aback as he always was by how simply gorgeous the younger boy was: his toned abs stood out as a result of his years of boxing and exercise, whereas his pale skin made a stark contrast to Zayn's tanned hands that began to trace their way down towards Liam's trousers before he became impatient and flicked open his button then pulled down his trousers and pants in one motion. When Liam was fully naked he stepped back to admire him once again, casting an eye over him like an artist surveying his craft. "That's better."