Chapter Four

E V E L Y N 

    The next morning me and Sadie sat at the table talking about last night. It was so late when we came home. Around 4 am to be exact. I turned down getting food. Yet I was starving when we got here. However, We each went right to bed completely drained. But now we sat at the dining table eating breakfast gossiping about last night's events. " Soooo. " I waved my eyebrows. "You and Caesar?" I asked. Sade began to blush and smile wide.

" He got to you, didn't he? " I teased giving her a playful shove. " I was shipping yall last night."

She waved me off. " He was so sweet. I expected him to be an asshole. Cause you and I both know. Whatever they into is has got to be some deep shit or whatever. " She explained waving her fork around. "Chase asked me things about myself. Turns out we went to high school together. He made me remember him and KT Back then they went by their real names. They were seniors when I was a freshman We just caught up on lost time. Danced a little bit. Then he asked me out on a date. I declined it. Cause of the problems I'm in. "

" I understand that. How are you feeling about your boyfriend right now that you had time to think. " I asked drinking my apple juice.

" That's dead. A man putting his hands on me ain't love." I was beaming inside. Happy that she was walking away like I prayed she would.

" How did you meet KT? What's the deal with that? " She asked while getting up to put her plate away.

I wanted to smile as I blushed at the sound of his name. I explained to her how we met. " last night he was respectful. His real name is Khalan and Even though he knows about my relationship. He doesn't care. We talked most of the night. Nothing too much. He asked me if I wanted to grab food. I turned him down not wanting to move too fast. " A part of me wished I went. Wished I gave in to him like I really wanted to since the first day we met.

As if she was reading my mind. Sade asked. " He makes you feel things that Trey hasn't made you feel?" I didn't want to admit it. But I shook my head yeah. Khalan was on my mind heavy throughout the night. As well as in the shower this morning.

"Girl. Your head is beginning to turn. Trey better tighten up quick. " She shook her head while drying her hands off. I looked down at my plate realizing it was the truth. My head is turning and it's turning quick at that. I wanted to feel guilty. I just dont. Not right now. Most of the day we lay around the house watching movies while eating snacks. When we got bored we dressed up to take some pictures of each other in the guest bathroom. 

" You look so pretty Sadie! " I cheesed hyping her up. In college, we were the dynamic duo our senior year. Just like everyone else we had to grow into it. Discover our sense of fashion, make-up, and self-worth. We got bullied by the sorority girls. However, she got bullied the most.