Chapter Five

E V E L Y N

     Evelyn closed his room door behind her. It looked just like it did the last time she was here. Glancing over to the chair. Flashes of them having sex for the first time. Where it all had begun. She shook the memory away to go shower. Just like she always does. She let the hot water ease the tension of her muscles. Once her body felt relaxed. Evelyn squirted the unscented dove soap on her washcloth and lathered her body.

By the time she decided she was clean enough the whole bathroom was covered in steam. One thing she has grown to hate during her pregnancy was a damp room. So she cracked the door open to let the steam out. Doing that made drying off so much easier.

She slipped into her black cotton panties and a black lace bra. Then lotioned her stomach in her cream, followed by the rest of her body. Evelyn took the makeup out of her bag sitting it to the side. Deciding to do it after she dressed so she wouldn't mess up her outfit.

Which she pulled out the back next. It was a cream/tan sweater that read BRATZ in pink letters and outlined in gold. She slipped it over her head adjusting it past her stomach. " Yay! " she clapped. It fit. That was the main reason why she didn't want to tell who she was going to be. Just in case it didn't plan out as she wanted.

It did though. It hugged her curves perfectly. Once she was through having a moment twirling in the mirror. She began her makeup of the doll she was inspired to be

 She began her makeup of the doll she was inspired to be

Yasmine was her idol growing up. With Sasha being a close second. Yasmine was that bitch and forever would be. Evelyn fangirled, then started on her hair. The iconic high ponytail with a swoop in the front. " Damn girl " . Evelyn turned to see Khalan at the door. " You look good mommas. "

Evelyn couldn't hide the blush that crept on her face. " T-thank you. " Her eyes traveled down to the suit he was wearing. " Who you supposed to be?"

He shrugged his shoulders. " Shit ion know. Don't dude dolls wear suits? " Evelyn laughed turning back to the mirror to finish up.

" Khalan could you help me with my boots? " She asked pointing over to she big shoe box. She had caught hell finding them. He took the top off it sitting it to the side. " All this damn glitter don't make sense." Khalan held up her sparkly pink platform boots.

" You don't know shit about those boy. " Evelyn laughed.

Khalan walked back over to her. Squatting eyelevel so she wouldn't fall back off the chair. Evelyn sulked. As he put the second boot on. " I cant see shit from up here. " He stood up reaching for her hand so he could help her up. " You still short as fuck. " Khalan teased.

" Bye " Evelyn straight faced him. " Cause don't be talking shit now. "

" You lucky I got to go do some otherwise I would've jacked yo ass up just then. "He smirked as he left the bathroom. Evelyn let out a deep breath. " That man so damn fine. Jesus. " She was just about finished. Once she added a necklace that read ANGEL , hoop earrings that read BRATZ and her shades. She was good to go.

 " Evie! You look so pretty! " Kamoria screamed as Evelyn came down the stairs

" Oh No! You look pretty miss thang. " She pulled Kamoria into a hug as best as she could. Kamoria step back and did a spin. Her costume fit her perfectly. Together they headed to the backyard where the loud music was now playing.

The other girls all danced around so Kamoria went to join them. Margie was busy setting out the food that had just arrived. " About time you made it down here bitch. " Sade said walking up to her friend. " You cute! "

" Thank you. I didn't know I took that long. Sorry. "

Sade waved her off. " Girl aint nobody go nowhere. You good. Now, come on. Let's feed my tee-tee baby. " The party was great as they all played games. Ate food and danced to the music. Evelyn ended up not doing the fashion show due to her feet swelling. But it turned out great. Chase even participated. " Let me show yall how this shit is supposed to be done."

" Chase stop cursing! " Margie said, scolding him. All jokes aside. Chase really could model. In between a music change. Evelyn felt her phone vibrate. She unlocked it to over 10 messages from Trey. Along with 15 missed calls.

TREY: Evelyn!

TREY: I know you see me calling your phone!

TREY: You stupid bitch. How could you! After everything, I have done for you!

TREY: ( 7 unread messages )

"Oh no no no no no," Evelyn said to herself grabbing her things quickly. Sade sat her drink down and watched her friend. " Girl is everything good?" she asked.

" I think he knows " Evelyn rushed.

Sade began to stand. " What? "

" I THINK HE KNOWS " Evelyn screamed with tears in her eyes. Ain't no way he just texted something like that without suspecting anything. Sade's hands flew to her mouth not knowing what to say to her friend. Evelyn grabbed her phone and her keys. Then disappeared from the crowd. 

KHALAN

Khalan noticed the commotion from the other side of the yard. So him and chase walked over to see what had happened. " What's going on with her?" Sade turned to him with worry in her eyes for her friend. " I think trey knows. " Chase hugged her as she began to cry into his shoulder.

" Oh Fuck. " he said when he realized what she meant. Khalan asked her could she make sure things be okay with the girls until he got back. When he got to the driveway. Evelyn's car was already gone. He hopped inside his ride. Backing up from the driveway, he made sure that the piece was on him.

Khalan already knew this nigga was bitch made. Aint no telling what he would be capable of doing while he upset and alone with Evelyn. As he drove to her condo. He only wished that shit don't happen the way he think it would. Khalan hoped that this one time. He would be wrong.

-

Cliffhanger 😮🤭