Chapter Seven

E V E L Y N 

  The next morning I woke up with a brand new attitude towards life. I was a ball of energy as I tossed his comforter off of me. His side of the bed was empty. Either he had to work or he went to get dressed.

Needless to say, after we had sex, we actually cuddled. We were both exhausted but we managed to have a conversation about him for a change. First and foremost, his take on BDSM and when he got into it.

Let him tell it. In his line of work, he had no choice but to grow up fast. He couldn't be weak. Not even showing certain emotions or people would try to overthrow him. So from that aspect, he brought it to the bedroom.

Being dominant over his woman at the time. Even though he wanted to control. He wanted to please his submissive. According to him. Pleasing wasn't something he just gave out. When it came to the random girls. They only got the rough, hard dom side. forcing them into submission without a choice. Not caring about their needs. One thing I loved about it though. Was that he was honest about him and his ways.

I respected that. That already let me know not to get attached. He confirmed that he felt something different. I ain't want to hold him to that. The sex was amazing but I don't want to catch feelings. I really don't. I just can't be hurt over someone again. I'll never give another man that satisfaction.

I familiarized myself with his bathroom. My legs were sore so the hot water did me some justice. Once I felt refreshed. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got dressed into his shirt and my leggings and made my way back down the long halls. When I reached the grand steps. I could hear laughter from what I was assuming was the kitchen.

" Chase Stop! " I heard Sadie laugh and then scream.

He was throwing pancake mix on her as Khalan watched from the side by the counter laughing at the two. Beside him was a plate already fixed and prepared. " Good morning, " Khalan said, gaining my attention. He sent me a wink. He leaned up while grabbing the plate. " Don't mind them. They have been flirting since I got in here. I cooked you breakfast. " Khalan handed me the warm plate. I smiled thanking him.

" Well good morning Sade," I said gaining her attention while smirking. The woman was in pure Lalaland with only her and chase. She cocked her eyebrow at me. " You are glowing girl! " that made me blush. Cause I knew who was the cause of it.

" I tore that ass up. " I heard Khalan say from the side. I began coughing not believing that he said that out loud. Luckily Sade didn't hear him. But Chase did " Seen that shit through my boy?" He walked over and gave him a dap.

" Hell yeah. Gots too. " As they talked. I chatted Sadie up, asking her how she was feeling. She told me with dude out of her life. She feels better than ever. Chase made sure she was okay. They cuddled and just talked. Which was sweet. I'm happy for her. Eventually, it was my turn to tell my side. I spilled the beans, luckily the guys had walked out at this point. " It was amazing. " I cheesed.

" This the happiest I have seen you in a long time. " She admitted to me. " What's in store with Trey?"

" Honestly. I been made up in my mind that I'm calling it off "

Besides, I never cheated on anyone a day in my life. I expected to feel guilty. It still hasn't come yet. Today was my last day off. So instead of us going out in the town, we decided to hang around with the guys. We all sat in the living room. Talking about everything under the sun. Every once in a while I could feel Khalan's gaze on me. Heat pooled in my panties.