Chapter Three

KHALAN

These past few weeks. Khalan had his guys working around the clock to catch who the fuck been sending for him. It's been a few weeks and nothing has popped up yet. Which drove Khalan crazy. Once he realize this wasn't some local gang threat he knew he had to go back to the drawing board for this one. " Ight so, all of our contracts with south still some good. " He said to himself as he went through the list of territories he was working with. 

The door opened up to the office. He already knew it was Chase coming in with some feedback on a mission he had sent him on earlier. " So check this out. My guys on the West coast are still good. My buddy said that if we need his resources to let his ass know so we can set some shit up." Khalan heard the chair squeak as Chase sat down. " Any news from yo people?"

" Hell naw man. All my connections are good. So this has to be somebody who on the come up. " Deep down Khalan knew it wasn't that simple. A simple ass wanna-be gang aint this strong when they first come out.  " Something telling me its something I'm not fucking seeing. " He confessed.

They sat in silence as Khalan wrapped his mind about all the possibilities. " You check this shit. The only person we killed this past year was old buddy who showed up at Evelyn crib looking for Sade -"

" Fuck no man. I aint bringing my girl into this shit. " Chase said standing up.

" Nigga you know ill never put ya girl in harm's way. But you and I both know he was the only person out of our connections that we took out" Khalan said. That had to be it cause everyone else was cool. All of the numbers added up. Nothing hasn't been missing or unaccounted for.

Chase paced around the room fighting with himself. He knew his friend was right. " Ight bruh as far as we going with my old lady is finding out what she knew about the nigga. That's it. " Normally he would be willing to put anybody up on the chopping block to find some shit out. But he drew the line at the woman he had grown to love.

" Bet "

It was time to finally start putting this shit all together once and for all.

E V E L Y N

Walking back into the house Evelyn had hoped that Trey had left but when she returned from her shift for the day. He was waiting in the living room with a bunch of gifts. She sighed at his pathetic attempt at an apology.  " Why are you here Trey? I asked you to leave. "

He got up from the chair and followed her into the kitchen area where she was now drinking some water while rubbing her belly. " I know baby. But when you left I had to think. I was out of line for saying what I said. It was wrong for me to do that and I apologize. "

Evelyn rolled her eyes annoyed. " You can save your apology, Trey.  Cause obviously we have issues that you need to get off your chest and until you have the balls to say what the fuck you meant by that. We don't have anything to talk about." She grabbed her phone from beside her purse and left him there.

She had a great night full of sex with Khalan. Even had a good day at work. Evelyn was not about to let him ruin the high she was on. While he mopped around the house like a big ass child. She proceeded to shower and lay around in bed with her feet propped since they had begun to swell again.

The documentary that she found herself glued to finally had gone off so she took some time to play on her phone. Evelyn was laughing at a video when a text from sade came through.

SADIE: Hey babes. Just letting you know Kamoria is having a birthday party this weekend. On September 14. You are invited if you would like to come. Me, you, and her auntie are planning it together. So come over tomorrow if you can.

ME: Aw! Okay! That's great, I would love to make sure my little friend has the best birthday ever so count me in. I'll be over around 12 since im off.

Evelyn was happy to have a reason not to be in this tiny hellhole she was in. Not to mention. She had grown to love Kamoria like a little sister so if it was anything she needed. Evelyn would be there to support her.

***

A moan escaped her lips as she felt her clit being licked on.

This little game that she and khalan had been playing had been going on for the last 10 minutes. She felt him spread her legs opening her up to him.  He slid her panties off and began to rub her mound until she was soaked. " Please keep going. " Evelyn found herself saying. He turned her on her back and was now eating her out like it was his daily breakfast.

Her back arched as he sucked on her like a pacifier. " Oh my god yes! " She moaned as she reached down pushing his face into her wetness. His tongue found its way into her hole lapping up her insides. Evelyn's thighs tighten around his head as he brought her into another orgasm.

Her body shivered as he detached himself from her lower lips. She jumped feeling his tip at her entrance. With her eyes closed, Evelyn gripped his arms as he slid all of him inside. From their many sessions, he taught her how to bring her body up in this position to meet his thrusts.

Her body rocked against his in a rhythm. Each stroke caused her body to shake from the intense pleasure. She knew her moans were loud. That chase or Sade could hear her being fucking into oblivion but she didn't care. Evelyn could feel his skin under her nails as she dug into it cumming hard all over him. 

***

She laid there catching her breath. Once she was able to mellow out she opened her eyes to a staring Trey who was sitting on the edge of the bed. With his shirt off. He looked back to her then went back to sliding a shirt on.  " That was the best sex we ever had baby. " Evelyn shot up ignoring the whiplash.

" We just had sex?" She asked afraid of his answer.

" Um yeah. You were moving and moaning in your sleep so I gave you what you were asking for. " The color drained off of her face. The last thing she needed was to have sex with Trey. Especially since she had just fucked Khalan last night. He watched her as she got out of bed. " You okay? I figured since we had sex we good? "

Evelyn rolled her eyes as she walked towards the bathroom. "It's whatever Trey"  at that point she didn't have the energy to argue with his ass today. She had shit to do.