Chapter Eight

KHALAN 

 My hands gripped the steering wheel as I thought about my lil shorty.

Evelyn

.

I had dropped her back home to her apartment this morning. Not without expecting it first though. My guys reported that the carpet and the door were replaced. And no one had attempted to come by. It was deemed safe. Besides, she had to go back to work today.

Which was cool but I still fucked her lil ass until she couldn't remember shit about shit before she left. Especially that corny ass nigga she was fucking with. Ion see why she settling for a nigga that spends no time with her anyways.

But who am I to talk shit?

I ain't never been cuffed in my life so I really don't know shit about it. What I do know is. That she deserved better. When I first met shorty. I couldn't get her lil ass out of my head. I was thinking of her so much I had to vent to my boy chase. " Not you thinking about a female and you don't even know her name " He joked.

" Man fuck you. " I said with an attitude. Cant be serious with this nigga for shit. " I knocked his white forces off my coffee table. " Bitch ass. '

" Watch ite. Don't be mad at me nigga. Don't be mad at mother fucking me. "

" Yo ass watch way too much Tik Tok. "

" Kamoria put me on. Stop being a hater G." Now that I'm thinking about it. I find it funny as fuck with all the teasing his ass was doing only to damn near fall in love with ol'girl as soon as he saw her. Speaking of them two. He hasn't left her hip yet.

So I was checking on the traps on my own today.

I sped through the traffic until I got to my warehouse. Which on the outside looked like a barbershop. I chose it cause it looks less suspicious when the guys come in and out on the regular. The bell dinged as I walked inside the establishment. My boy, Beastly, who was in charge upfront looked up from tapping a regular customer. " Damn KT, ya ass been MIA. "

" Been handling some shit. " Beastly raise his eyebrow not believing a word I said. But he let it go then said. " That crazy ass girl done been round here again. "

I shook my head. He was talking about Tina crazy ass. " What she talking bout?"

" Running round screaming bout how you her nigga and harassing us about your where bouts."

" I told that crazy-ass girl aint shit going on between us. " We chopped it up a little longer before I headed to the back to a hidden office that only me, beastly, and Chase knew about. Here is where I pulled my strings.

I have over 50 meth and coke kitchens. My weed came in from Jamaica from the best of the best. Each kitchen then had 2 houses under them where it was sold. All 100 of them brought in bank. Along with the weapon trade that I had got into thanks to chase. I made nearly 2 million a month.

I was in the process of bringing in more if I could snatch this connect overseas.

Once I got through checking everything. It was now 1 pm and a nigga was starving. I wish I could eat on shorty pussy but for now, I settled on a chicken box from Joey's. He had been around since I was a kid. I even offer him protection for free. Believe it or not. He is crazy-ass Trina's uncle. Joey warned me about her.