Chapter Fifteen

Quick A/N: Im trying so hard to improve my writing yall. So I apologize if its shit.. I am my own worst critic. 

- - -

E V E L Y N

The blood had drained from my face. I'm pretty sure my shit was red as a fucking tomato.

Pregnant

I'm fucking pregnant!

As bad I wanted to nut up. I knew that a little human being was now growing inside of me. From now on. I would have to try to keep my emotions in check. In all honesty, this was all around fucked situation that I now how to figure the fuck out. The best way to do that is to calm the fuck down and think. I paced back and forth in the bathroom with my hands folded across my chest. I could hear my name being called from a distance but I focused on the million things that were racing in my mind. I needed a plan.

" Evie! " Sade gently touched my shoulder. She looked at me with concern knowing what's at stake. I stopped and swallowed the lump in my throat as I looked her in her eyes.

" I fucked up Sade. I-I fucked up. " I whispered into the quiet bathroom. Part of me wished my mom was here so I could ask her for a little guidance. But my momma didn't hold my hand while I fucked Khalan or Trey. I should have had the common sense to stop the shit I was doing. But the honest to God truth was that I didn't want to stop. Another hard truth is that I would have still been fucking with Khalan if it wasn't for that bitch at the shop. " I gotta go. I'll call you later. "

She followed out behind me. Calling my name for me to slow down and use my words. Knowing that I needed my space. She watch me from the front door as I drove out the driveway like a bat out of hell. Almost crashing into Khalan as he drove in all wild. He blew his horn at me. I'll apologize for that later. He will be alright.

The tension was thick between my heart and my mind.

My heart wanted nothing more than to be with Khalan. Planning for our future. My mind however was telling me to be logical in this situation. I had a man at home. Who had been a faithful man to me. A neglecting man, but faithful. Years would be down the drain if I walked away from him. My home. My best friend. I gripped the steering wheel tight trying to calm my nerves.

First and foremost, I need to get checked so the hospital was where I was headed at. Lucky for me. I worked here and would be receiving the best child care I would ever get. The parking lot was pretty much empty. It was easy to get a spot to the front.

Our receptionist looked up at me with her eyebrow lifted. " Girl are you okay? " Her name was Irene. We had conversations before. She was a cool girl overall. I shook my head no. She stood up waving me off to the side so I could speak freely without other patients hearing.

" I need an empty room and one of the doctors. " I pleaded. Praying that we had one open. Irene walked back over to her desk as she flipped through the clipboard scanning over the floor plans that I knew all too well. She nodded her head. "Follow me"

" To give you some privacy. Im taking you to one of the call rooms. I'll have the nurse bring in the equipment."

I sighed feeling relieved. " Thank you Irene. "