Chapter Thirteen

E V E L Y N 

My stomach hurt as I threw up into the toilet for the 3 morning in a row. " You okay baby? " Treyvon said as he helped me up from the floor.

" Y-yeah I'm fine. Can you bring me some juice please?" He double-checks to make sure I was okay before leaving me alone.

I turned the cool water on and stuck my toothbrush under it to get it wet, removed it, and squirted minty paste on the bristles. I gently scrubbed my teeth and my tongue, getting rid of whatever came up this time. I keep telling myself maybe it's food poisoning from the raw sushi me and trey ate a couple of days ago.

Together me and him spent quality time that day that led up to sex. It's been so long since he touched me. But it was different. Somehow he had approved. The sex was actually, good. Like dorm days good. Which I was shocked about. Maybe the heart does go fonder when you are separated.

It must be fate for me and Khalan to fall out. Cause the next morning Trey was walking through the door as I fixed myself some cereal. He called it a surprise and was shocked to find me home still. Little did he know I called out. I couldn't face anyone right then. I was beyond humiliated. To the point where I didn't even bother seeing Sade. But we did text though. She checked on me every hour.

I had wondered have Khalan had been distraught just like me. Come to find out from my bestie. That he went out the same night we fell out. Living it up in the VIP with females in every corner. I was so close to asking her did she see him come home with someone. I held out though. Him putting himself out like that let me know what I needed to know.

Not to say that he was supposed to kiss my ass for my attention but damn, the same day you out entertaining other bitches.

Cool.

So now that I knew what time he was on. I carried on the past 2 weeks with Trey like his ass didn't exist. Picked right on up where me and him left off. The first couple of days was hard due to me harshly comparing them to each other. I got over it eventually though. I had to let him go.

Khalan who? Oh okay.

I was rinsing my mouth out as Trey knocked on the door softly, holding the cup out for me to take. I took it from him and drank it slow. I didn't feel like heaving like that again anytime soon. "Thank you" I whispered to him walking out the bathroom with him behind me. I sat the cup in the sink and went to the living room.

" Evelyn? " he said rubbing my knee a few minutes after we got comfortable on the chair to finish the movie that I fell asleep on last night.

" Hm? " I said not really paying attention to him.

" I been home for two weeks, right? " He asked casually. I mentally counted back in my head realizing he was right.

" Yeah, you have. "

" - and we had been having sex almost every day since then.." I paused the movie as my eyes got wide. Flashes of the makeup sex when he first came home, then the morning sex right after that. Not to mention, every day after work he somehow got me in between the sheets.

Unprotected.

In my mind, it was a blur. Because those first couple times I laid with him. It was due to me being hurt. Me being in my feelings. I began to catch on to what he was hitting at. " Y-you think I'm pregnant?"

He smiled down at me showing his pearly whites. Confirming my suspicions. I sat up quickly ignoring the feeling of me moving so fast.

There is no way I could be pregnant.

"I'll be back." I shot up from the chair, heading straight to my room to check the small package of birth control to see my last day of taking the pill. Trey just sat back and watched me run like a madwoman.

The talk of kids was mentioned years ago. We both came to the decision that we would keep the baby and raise it together no matter what we were going through. Despite me not wanting to have kids at all. Treyvon in my mind was my husband then and there. I saw me being his wife. Having his kids as we worked hard to give them a good life together.

That young girl back then isn't the woman I am now. There is no possible way I wanted a child yet. I don't have my shit together. I can't make up my mind about the small shit I'm dealing with. How in the hell can I make choices for a baby!

My hands shook as I dumped the contents on our bed. My eyes scanned every detail for the small container. I found it and flipped it over finding every pill still in the back.

Oh no

My feet hung above the floor as I sat on the bed thinking of the last time I took these damn things. I raked my mind for clues or something. The last time I had this purse was before I went to stay with Khalan. Making it over two months since I even bother to take these on time. Meaning it was a high chance that I really was.

and if I am pregnant. It would be Khalan's and not Treyvon's

I jumped placing my hand on my chest when I heard Trevon from the doorway. " Should we go get a test?"

I shut my eyes tight trying to come up with a lie to keep him from going with me. " Um, I-I think I want to go with Sade to get it. We promised each other when this happened we would take the test around each other." My lips spilled. Praying he fell for it.

I mean it wasn't a lie. We really did promise each other that. " I remember yall laughing about it in your dorm on campus," he said recalling the conversation. " Call her up. I'll catch up on some emails while I wait. "

Without another word, I was out the door. I drove through traffic like a bat out of hell towards the house that this "maybe baby" was probably conceived. A part of me wanted to call her while I was on the way but I took that time to think. How could I be so stupid and not wrap it up with him? Both of them. It could have been all so simple. My ass always had to make shit complicated.

My finger tapped against the steering wheel waiting for the gate to open for me. Somehow it seemed to take longer than normal to creak open. The car jerked forward as I put in park before I came to a complete stop not even going up the driveway all the way.

I jogged to the door. Despite me feeling nauseous once again.

Since I no longer stayed here I knocked on the door rapidly. I waited. Kicking my shoes on the concrete watching as the particles flew every which way. My head shot up when the door opened to see Khalan standing there with his shirt off.

Undressing me with his eyes. 

- - -

BWAHAHAH