Chapter Six

E V E L Y N 

( If you rather not read the sex scene, skip this whole chapter my loves )

 " Tonight is about you ight? " He said to me softly as we went back to the chair. He pulled me onto his lap. " Relax. And think about how I'm making you feel. " Khalan smacked my ass with one hand. Smiling in approval. " One last time. Do you want me to stop?" He asked me in all seriousness. I could tell that he wasn't this caring about much. Like, he never had to ask for permission for anything. But at this moment he was asking me. It felt like this was somehow new to him as well.

He cupped my face as he kissed me again. This time going slower than before, he removed one hand. Snaking it around my back, unclipping my bra. It fell as my nipples hardened. Tossing it to the side. He moved from my lips to my neck. Biting it gently. I knew he was leaving a mark. But I will worry about that later.

I moaned, tossing my head back. Exposing my breast to him. He instantly latched his mouth to my nipple sucking hard. My hands went to the back of his head and rubbed his waves. He moved on to the other one showing it love as well. " Oh god. Yes "

With my eyes closed, I enjoyed every bit of it. He wrapped his arms around me and stood up. Placing me back down on the chair. He got on his knees face to face with my pussy. My heart beating in anticipation. He spread my legs gripping my thighs. He began to lick the inside of them. Teasing me as he went higher and higher.

I moaned loud from the sensation. But he held me in place to keep me from moving. He licked them slow as he ran his finger along my panty line. Toying with them. With one swift motion, he slid them from up under me and up my legs. He could smell how turned on I was. Once they reached my feet he removed them from me sitting them to the side.

We held eye contact as he spread my legs open revealing my pussy lips to him. He looked down at it, licking his lips. I gulped. He began lowering his head while looking at me.

I felt his thick hot tongue lick against me. my mouth partly opened on its own. He licked again, not letting his tongue leave my clit. I felt my juices ooze out of me. As he sucked and licked on my clit. Taking his sweet time tasting me. By now I was a moaning mess. I bit my lip until it bled. Hating the fact that I couldn't control it.

He reached up to grab my hips pulling his face deeper in me.. "Fuck .." I grabbed his head and grinded against his tongue. I was close already. But I wasn't ready to come. Afraid that this would be it. It would be over. The pit in my stomach grew bigger as he licked. " Shit!" I moaned loudly. I covered my mouth with my hand as I screamed from the orgasm that was riding through me. But he didn't stop eating. He kept going until he was full burping when he finally came up.

I was slumped out of breath. " Im so sorry " I apologized as I blushed. He sat next to me, pulling me on him once again. His chin glistened with my cream. "Don't apologize for liking it." He kissed me, letting me taste it for myself. I bit his lip feeling his dick through his shorts. Wow, I thought in amazement. He was way bigger than Trey. I don't think I can handle him. He took his shorts off without moving me. We were now both naked. " I want you to feel it. " He said cupping my cheeks with each hand. Smacking them. I bit my lip in return. He held me above him as his dick rose to attention. Slowly, Khalan lowered me on his tip. My hands grabbed the back of the chair hard. I don't think he will fit.

He looked up at me. " Relax "

I took a couple of deep breaths and began to sit down on him. He had slid his body down some so he could be in control from the bottom. I hissed as his dick went inside further. Taking another deep breath I slid down on it some more. It hurt as he stretched me out. I got halfway down and decided I couldn't fit any more of him inside. "Look at me" He demanded

My curly hair fell over my shoulders as I searched his eyes.

He began moving upwards, in and out of me very slowly to get me used to him. Not once did I break eye contact. Khalan held my hips as he fucked me from his position. I tried to hold it in as much as I could but moans pooled out of my mouth before I knew it. I closed my eyes not being able to take it. Yet I could feel him watching every expression I made. It made him get harder. By now he was pounding my walls. My legs began to shake. My body carved into him. I was now moaning directly into his neck. He spoke right into my ear. "You so fucking wet. " He reached up my back gripping a good portion of my hair causing me to have a deep arch. "Look at you creaming all over my dick"

This all was so new to me. The way he spoke made me want him even more. It made me feel so good and very much wanted. "Yes!" I moaned out.

Excited.

He lost all control. Khalan let my hair go and stood up with him still inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He fucked me with ease. Slamming my body down on his dick with each stroke. " Fuck " He groaned out. As if he wasn't going fast already he sped up. Beating my walls over and over. It felt like I had to pee.

" Let it go. Let it all out on me. " He said looking in my face. I was no longer ashamed. With the next stroke, I was squirting on him. Khalan carried me to the bed and set up my body in the doggy-style position. It was easier for him to go in due to me being soaked. But he went deeper from this position. Making me feel all of his inches. "Come for me again. " He said, pushing my arch deeper.

I began squealing into his sheets. Not caring if anyone heard me or if I sounded a mess. This man fucked me so good. This is what I have been needing. With his free hand, he reached around me and gripped my neck. Constricting my airway. I let out breathy moans as he went deeper. My legs began to shake as my walls were tightening around him. "I'm gonna come," I whispered out.

"Go ahead" He groaned, keeping that same pace until I was coming undone on him again.

I screamed as he removed his hand from around my neck and pushed my face back down. Holding it there. We could hear our bodies slapping together in the room. It was like music to my ears. He pulled out of me stroking himself until he nutted on his floor. And what a load it was. A perfect cum shot. I lay on the bed out of breath. He looked back at me and smiled.

"You good?"