Chapter Ten

E V E L Y N

I carefully walked down the steps. I had just gotten out the shower to a text from Sade letting me know Khalan was once again cooking breakfast. She also told me that she and Chase were going out so we could talk freely. Which was something I was now dreading. When I walked into the kitchen he was plating the food.

It was french toast with strawberries and powder sugar on top, on the side was scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, and sausage.

" Damn," I said as I happily took the plate sitting down at the table. " Do you normally wake up and cook breakfast?" I asked, watching him sit across from me.

He shook his head no. "I'll be damn if I get out my bed to cook for Chase stupid ass. "

" What makes me so special?" I seriously wanted to know. I ate a piece of bacon as I waited for his response.

" I mean. Why wouldn't I cook breakfast for my guest? "

Nodding my head in understanding. We ate our food I silence. After my last bite, I sat my fork down. "Can I talk to you?"

He looked up at me. " Wassup shorty."

" Is this just a sex thing to you? "

He sat there for a second. Chewing his food. "It's whatever you want it to be. If you just want to fuck around I'm cool with that. I ain't tryna fuck up what you got with old boy. As much as I don't like his ass. He has the potential to give you what I cant. Which is a relationship. " Khalan admitted.

I weight lifted off of my shoulders. We were on the same page. " I was thinking the same thing," I said resting my head on my hands.

We washed-out our plates before heading back upstairs to his room. Trey had sent me a text letting me know he was gone. I replied back to him. Wishing safe travels as I snuggled up next to Khalan. Letting him slip my mind as quickly as he came.

***

Khalan kissed the top of my forehead. He was bout to lean down to give me another one. But I lifted my head so he could latch onto my lips. The kiss was slow, sensual, and slow-burning. He groaned as I sucked on his bottom lip roughly. His back was against the headboard so I moved my body to where I was straddling him.

I rocked my hips onto his growing print slowly making myself moist in my panties. Khalan gripped my sides. Holding me in place. He pecked my lips before pulling away. " You not in charge here shorty " Khalan mumbled against my lips.

I squealed as he flipped us over to where he was on top. He crawled back down in the front of the bed. My eyes watched his every move. Trying to guess his next action. What do we have in-store today? " You ever been tied up? " he asked with a glint in his eye.

"N-no," I said. Shuddering under his gaze. The thought of me being strapped to the bed flooded my mind.

" How do you feel about it?" He asked walking to his closet. The door opened and the sound of shuffling could be heard as he searched through it.

" I dont mind trying it out daddy " I bit my lip as he peeked his head from the other side. The word felt foreign on my tongue being that I never used it in the bedroom. It felt good. Exhilarating as it rolled out of my mouth with ease.

He chuckled in response shutting the closet. Khalan lifted the 4 straps of fabric up to where I could see. It was early afternoon and the sun was shining in the room making it easier for me to see them. " Imma show you who daddy is," he said smirking.

Khalan walked back over to the bed to tie one of them around my head. Causing me to lose my sight while making my other 4 senses peak. I could hear him shuffling around the room. " You good? " he asked as he began tying my ankles.

" Im good. " I sensed he was satisfied with that as he finished up.

My legs were spread wide open. Revealing my lower lips to him. A small flicker on my inner thigh caused me to jump. It rose all the way up to many panties popping my clit. I hissed at the pain as he did it a couple of times. Each time harder than before.

I didn't want to admit it. But I was soaked. I needed more. " please " I begged. Only for him to tell me no. Letting out a frustrated whimper.

Khalan continued to assault my body with what I assumed was a feather.

He reached under me to slide my panties down until they couldn't go down further. The lace scratched my skin as khalan ripped it off. I could feel the area heat up but it was cooled down with a kiss on each side.

Kisses that led up to my lower lips. He spread them apart, giving me one long lick. Cause my legs to shake involuntarily. " Khalan, Daddy please " I begged.

" Shit " I moaned as he licked me back and forth. I damn near melted as Khalan sucked on my clit. This man ate me out on multiple occasions. Each time he did it feels brand new. Like a new experience that I wouldn't mind living in all day.

It made my body tingle wanting more, no begging for more. The cloth soaked the tears that were so close to falling.

I winced as his finger slid inside me arching up touching my G-spot. My legs began to shake involuntarily. It didn't take long for me to feel that urge to pee. But Khalan explained to me that it was actually me ejaculating or orgasming in another way. " Fuck! " I cried out as my juices began to shoot out of me.

" That's it baby. Ride that shit out " Khalan said as he fingered me faster. My chest heaved up and down once I was finished with what ended up being my first orgasm out of four.

Khalan took the time fucking me slow, deep, and sensual. My nails dug deep into his back. Marking my territory. This was my first quote on quote lesson of him " teaching" me. At first I was nervous but by now he had made me so comfortable with him. I was eager to learn more.

He decided that I had had enough for the day. So he ran me a bubble bath to ease my sore muscles and washed me up gently. Now we laid in his bed as we engaged in off the wall conversations. Something was on my mind that I haven't bothered to think about until now. I traced my finger on his chest. " Do you have someone that you fucking with exclusively?"

He pinched his nose as he rubbed my arm. " No. I ain't claiming nobody. "

" Oh okay. I was just asking cause I don't like being caught off guard. " I admitted to him while picking at his beard. " You so sexy to me. " I whispered.

He licked his lips, shifting his legs. " You ain't got to worry about nothing. and You ain't all that your self shorty. I mean, ya nose a lil big but whatever. " He joked, downplaying me.

" Fuck you. "

---

Ight this is officially part 10. I have more chapters wrote but I have to edit them and they will be out tomorrow! 

So how yall feeling about this story over all? 

Goodnight and Happy Halloween!