Chapter Five

E V E L Y N 

  When we made it to the car. It was silent until we pulled out of the parking lot.

" Listen imma be honest with you. I don't know how your friend got mixed up with that nigga but they will come looking for his ass. I know him from somewhere. I just can't put my finger on it yet. That's why I am bringing you back with me. " I nodded my head understanding what he was saying. I don't know who Sade got mixed up with either but now I was fearing for her safety.

It took us a while to get to his home but when we finally did. We drove up this long driveway. Passed the tall iron gates that had security all around it. With Sade and them right behind us. He shut off the engine. " This is our spot in town. Me and Caesar or chase if that's what you wanna call him. We normally don't come to this one but don't worry, it's like you don't even know they are in the house with us." He explained to me.

The men in suits stood at the front door on the lookout watching to see if anyone pulls up. I quietly said " excuse me " as we walked past them.

When we walked inside. My mouth hung in awe. It was HUGE!

" C'mon. Let me take you to my room. " He said,'' Taking my bag from me. I followed him up the grand stairs. Chase and Sade split from us when we made it to the top. They went left and we went right. Still in awe. I just knew this shit was expensive. I took in my surroundings. It was very modern. From the color design to the Décor. This had to be decorated by someone with interior design experience. We made it to this only door that was down this hall. He opened it and stepped inside.

I walked past him quietly. Into what seemed to be a small living room that had a conjoined kitchen. His bed sat on the far wall in the corner. With a tv hanging upright in front of it. Basically, all together looked like a studio apartment. There was black everywhere. The chairs, curtains, his counters, even his cover was black. Everything else was grey. Khalan walked in behind me, shutting his door. He walked past me to the little living room area sitting my bags on the chair. " This good? " he asked, motioning around the room.

"This looks better than my condo.." I admitted.

He gave a small smile. " Yeah, I designed this shit myself. "

" You lying like fuck. " I said in shock.

" No seriously. "

" Damn. "

" I got fresh towels in the bathroom through that door. Shower and get comfortable. I'll be back to chill with you in a minute. I'm finna shower in the other bathroom. " He explained. Motioning towards a door that I haven't noticed just yet until now.

" okay, that's fine. "

He left me to freshen up. Once the door closed behind him. I went straight to the bathroom with my bag. Which was very well put together. And that shower head. One of a kind. I must find out where he got it from so I can get one on my own. I took my time enjoying it before I got out. Once dried. I brushed my teeth. When I was finished. I pulled my panties out of the bag and slipped them on. Being that I wasn't home I brought a bra to wear to bed. "Okay, here are my leggings," I said to myself. I dug in the bag moving things around. But I couldn't find a shirt. I sighed in annoyance. How the fuck could I forget the damn shirt. "Fuck."

I peeked out of the bathroom to see the room was still empty. I rushed out of the bathroom and opened the first drawer I saw. To my luck, I pulled out a black t-shirt.. When I pulled it down my body. It went way past my knees. Not having much of a choice. I dealt with it.