Chapter Thirteen

E V E L Y N 

With the party lasting all night. Evelyn decided to spend the night with Khalan. The night in all was pretty much consisted of her and Sade being up all hours talking about some of everything. Khalan slept in a guest room to give her space. So it was easy for Evelyn to speak her mind about things. Khalan name eventually came up. And Evelyn told her sister how she felt about the man in the other room with their son. 

By the time morning came. Evelyn had only slept for 2 hours. But she was more than excited. Because she got to move into her place today. As she sprayed on her body mist. Khalan knocked on the door , walking inside with a talking baby. " How did he do last night? " 

" He was ight. His ass so used to being under you. It took him a minute to sleep. " Khalan got Keil situated in his seat and was now watching the mother of his child get ready. " You look beautiful mamas. " 

Evelyn blushed from his words. " Thank you ". Truth is. She started to feel ugly in her own skin. It looked and felt different down there. Giving birth was no easy task. But loving yourself afterwards is even more tough. 

Evelyn packed all of her belongings. Not long after that. They were out the door to their new home. She told Khalan he didn't have to come. But he insisted, just incase the shit he paid to be done wasn't done.  The complex is beyond beautiful. Every tenant had their on private balcony. Which Evelyn loved. She could sit outside at night without worrying about people looking at her. 

To her luck. Her new home was just at the front of the property a little downwards from the leasing office. Evelyn pulled up in a empty spot putting the car in park. " I got lil man. " Khalan said getting out grabbing Keil. She smiled as she heard him talking to the baby. In return Keil laughed. That's all he did besides crying when he was hungry. 

They walked up the pavement together to her front door. He had already given her the keys days ago. Evelyn unlocked the door walking inside. She stuck her leg out to keep the door from closing on the guys. Khalan shut it and locked it as he came all the way in. 

Evelyn walked into the Livingroom smiling. " Oh wow Khalan. This is beautiful. " It was small but open with huge windows in the corner giving it natural light. A huge plant sat in front of them as a small pot sat in the window seal. She could see the busy streets and buildings from here. 

The over all color scheme is beige , gold , and pink. Evelyn was in love with it. All of it came together so well.