Taming The Rain (Author's Note)

In accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988, Grasya1799 has asserted her right to be identified as the author of Taming The Rain.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. Without the publisher's prior written permission, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, nor may it be circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published, without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.
All of the characters in this book are made up, and any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is totally coincidental.

Important Reminders:

This book does not advocate or disparage any religion or belief system. Any ideas, insights, or views mentioned in this book are purely based on my faith and experience with my one and only God, Jesus Christ. Without his guidance, I would not be able to begin writing this book. The goal of this book is to encourage others through their faith. If you don't enjoy this type of fiction, please respect my effort and refrain from spreading hate. Always remember, readers, that no matter what religion you follow or who you are, there is one man who gave his life for you: Jesus.  Thank you for taking the time to read this. To all those that read this book, may God bless you.

*Please be patient with me if this book contains incorrect grammar and spelling. I appreciate your feedback and recommendations. You can also send me a message with prayer requests. I will gladly pray for you.

Enjoy reading Godly People!