Chapter 8

~Stella's POV~
"Alright Dawson, what are we doing today?" I asked her as we got into the car.
"Well, I was thinking... let's head back to my place, you can borrow my clothes if you want to change. And then we can go get our nails done. Then we can get lunch. Go to target. And then we can head back to your place and hang out with Casey and Kelly for a bit, maybe watch a movie." She told me. I was excited for the day. I still felt off, but I took some DayQuil, so it wasn't as bad.
"That sounds like fun, especially the target trip." I laughed.
"Yea, and I got... Casey's credit card." She laughed as she pulled out Casey's card.

We got to Gabby's house.
Gabby changed into leggings and an oversized T-shirts. She gave me an oversized T-shirt and leggings as well. We got changed and got back into Gabby's car. Before we left I asked Gabby, "where are we getting our nails done? I have a coupon for 2 free pedicures for this place up by Main Street. It expires next week."
"Oh ok, I was gonna go to this place by the target. But we should use that coupon, so it doesn't go to waste." Gabby told me. I agreed and we went to the nail place.

I got red on my nails and toes. Gabby got yellow on both as well. We paid, I gave the lady at the counter my coupon. It was supposed to be $200 with tip for everything, but with the coupon it was only $130.

"Should we go to target or eat? Are you hungry?" Gabby asked me.
"I'm not really hungry... but I'll eat something if you are." I told her.
"You haven't eaten since yesterday. Are you sure you're ok?" Gabby told me worried.
"Yea, I'm fine Gab, I just wasn't really hungry. I think the medicine wasn't making me hungry or something." I told her.
"Alright, well, you want to go to Panera Bread? They have soup and you can eat it if you're not super hungry." Gabby told me. I agreed.

We went to Panera, I didn't really eat anything, Gabby ate a bowl of Broccoli cheddar. After we finished we headed to Target. Gabby was really excited for Target. I was just super tired, but I didn't want to ruin the fun for Gabby, so I just went on.

~Gabby's POV~
I could tell Stella was tired. I could tell she just wanted to rest, but every time I asked her she just said she was fine. We went back to my house, I forgot a gift card I had for target that I haven't used. As Stella and I walked into the house, I went into my bedroom to get the card out of my nightstand drawer. All of a sudden, I heard running in the living room. I went out to see that Stella ran to the bathroom. She was throwing up. I thought it was something she ate, but she hasn't eaten anything.
"Stella, we don't have to go out anymore, I'll take you back to your house now if you want." I told her as she was cleaning her face.
"No, no it's fine, I just got.. dizzy. I sat on your couch and then got up too quickly bc I was gonna get water from your kitchen." I could tell she was lying but I just agreed.

We got to target. We looked at the clothes. Stella got 5 outfits, I got 4. I told her I had to get something for Matt near the pharmacy section. We went to the aisle. I picked up a box of pregnancy texts and gave it to Stella.
"Why did you give this to me?" She was confused.
"Stella, tell me, when was your last period?"
"It was... oh my god... no, I can't be.. what's today date?"
"October 13"

~Stella's POV~
I did the math and I'm 3 weeks late. I looked at the box in my hand. That would explain how I've been feeling for the past couple weeks.
"Ok... let's get these, can I take them at your house?"
I asked her.
"Yea, of course!" She told me.
We shopped for another 30 mins and then we left and went to Gabby's house.

-At Gabby's House-
We got inside, brought Gabby's bags in and left mine in the car. We got the tests and I went to the bathroom. I took one. Gabby and I put on a 3 minute timer.
"Can you please look?" I asked Gabby.
"Yea, sure" she flipped it over and showed me.
I cried.
I was pregnant.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥