Chapter 85

~Kelly's POV~
I went over to Erin and Stella after they left the interrogation room. Stella was freaking out, she was sweating and crying and shaking.

"Hey, listen it's ok..." I sat down next to her and I put her head under my chin.
"It's all my fault, the one thing I didn't want to happen!" She cried.
I felt that she was crazy warm and she was sweaty like crazy. She was having a hard time to catch her breath.
"Babe... you're burning up and your super sweaty.. are you ok?" I asked her, I felt her forehead and she looked super pale. She was hyperventilating and wasn't really focused on anything.

Erin grabbed her some water, but before she could grab it, she passed out.
"Babe? ..Baby?.. Stella!" I said. I tried to shake her and she won't wake up.
"Jay! Antonio!" Erin yelled.

In less than a minute Antonio, Jay, and Ruzeck came in.
"What happened?" Jay asked.
"She passed out, she doesn't look too good... call 911." Erin told him.
I looked at Stella limp in my arms and couldn't just help but tear up. And then I looked at Grant in the interrogation room and my blood started to boil.
"Erin, can you take her?" I asked her as I got up and she sat holding Stella.
"What's wrong?" She asked me, worried.
"I wanna go talk to him.." I said getting up and going toward the interrogation room.

"Kelly don't! That won't resolve anything! It'll just entice Grant more! Just stay her with her!" Erin said.
I sat back down and had Stella. She still wouldn't wake up and I felt her forehead again. She was getting warmer. And her heart rate just kept increasing
"Ambo is 15 mins out.." Jay said.
"No, we'll take her. She has a pulse, she's breathing, but she keeps burning up and she could go into heat stroke by the time the ambo gets here." I said.
"Let's go, I'll drive." Jay said.
Erin sat in front, and I was with Stella in the back.
The whole way I thought of something that could happen and I was hoping that it wouldn't.
What is she looses the baby due to the stress?

Once we got to the hospital, we ran inside. I was carrying Stella in my arms.
"We need a doctor!" I yelled out.
"What happened?" Dr. Rhodes came running over.
"Long story... but she got worked up over something, her body temp got real high, and then she was super sweaty and then she passed out." Erin said.
"Take her to bay 2." Maggie said.
We got her in the bay.

"Alright let's get her on the monitors." Dr. Rhodes said.
"I never should've called her, I'm sorry Kelly." Jay told me.
"No.. it's fine. We both agreed to go over there to finally make him to go jail..." I said.
"Her heart rate is through the roof and her body temp is 101." April said.
"Set up a drip of Cold saline, wide open. That heart rate is worrying me, it's double what it should be. let's get an EKG on her." Rhodes said.
"No, you don't need that. Her heart rate is normal. She's pregnant." I said, moving Stella's sweater off her stomach.
"She's pregnant? Get the portal ultrasound." Rhodes told April. "Who's her OB?"
"Nat." I said.
"I'll page her." April said as she came in with the ultrasound machine.

Rhodes did the ultrasound.
"Baby has a heartbeat, nice and strong, healthy, nothing wrong. That's good. Now we just have to get Stella back to normal." Rhodes said.
Then Nat came in.
"What happened?" She asked.
"She got worked up about something, her blood pressure spiked, then her temperature got super high, she got super sweaty and passed out." I said.
"Was it from work?" Nat asked.
"No, something else..." I said.
"Her body temperature is going back down... the saline is working." April said.
"Someone checked the baby, correct?" Nat asked.
"Yes I did, that was the first thing I did." Rhodes said.
"Ok, good." Nat said.
"Alright, put her on some oxygen and let's let her get some rest." Rhodes said. We all left the room.

"Alright so... what happened? How did she end up like this?" Natalie asked.
"So yesterday... we got called to this warehouse. And there was no one there, then two guys with masks come out. One of them was her crazy ex husband and the other was his friend. They threatened to kill her or something. And then she tricked them and she was able to get away from his grasp. Grant, her ex, didn't want to go to jail unless he saw Stella. He didn't know she was pregnant and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about the kids.." I said.
"Did he see her? How did she end up like this?" Nat asked.

Erin explained since she was with Stella.
"Grant and Stella argued. She got super worked up. She had an oversized sweater on to hide her stomach from him. The one she's wearing right now. She got super panicky and she got super sweaty. I felt her palms and she was very sweaty and her face was pale. I felt her forehead and she was very warm. I guess without even thinking, she took off her sweater, showing her stomach. And when Grant saw, he got super mad. I took her out of the room and she was freaking out. Then I went to get her some water, before she could even grab it, she passed out."
"Got it... she should wake up soon..." Nat said.
"Alright thanks, can we stay with her?" I asked.
"Yea of course, you need someone to watch the kids? Are they here?" She asked.
"Oh my god.. the kids.. Antonio? Can you call Gabby and ask if she minds watching the kids for a bit?" I asked him.
"Yea of course dude." He said.

"Don't worry Kelly, she's fine." Erin told me.
"Make that guy pay. I don't care if Voight ties some chains to him and throws him at the bottom of the river. Just make him pay." I said.
"Don't worry, Voight will make sure of it." She said.
"I'm sorry, but we gotta get back to the district alright? We'll make sure Grant gets what he deserves." Jay said.
"No problem, thanks you guys." I said.
"Hey, Gabby said she's happy to watch the kids, but I didn't tell them the reason why." Antonio said.
"That's fine.. I'll tell Casey later." I told him.

I sat on the chair next to Stella. I was holding her hand and I had one hand in her stomach.
Then she started to wake up.

~Stella's POV~
I felt a hand holding mine and another in my stomach. I immediately knew the touch. I fluttered eyes open. I was still very groggy.
"Baby?" I heard Kelly ask.
"Hey.." I smiled at him.
"Oh my god, I'm so happy you're alright!" He said.
"What happened?" I asked. Seeing I was in the hospital.
"You don't remember?" He asked.

I thought for a moment before I remembered everything.
"Oh my god, where is he? He found out! Omg what if he finds out about the kids?!" I cried.
"Babe babe babe.... He's not going to find out.... He found about this one, but he is going to jail ok?" He got up and stoked my hair and comforted me.

"I can't believe I did that... I'm such an idiot..." I said, leaning my head back.
"Listen to me.. you got worked up and stressed... it's not your fault... I'm just happy you're ok.." he said.
I put my hand on my stomach.
"Omg, the baby's ok right?" I said.
"Yea.. the baby's ok, don't worry." He said.
"And the kids?" I asked.
"With Gabby and Casey, no one knows what happened besides the intelligence unit." He said.
"I'm sorry.. we should've never went over there..." I said.
"Don't worry... its ok, and you're ok.." he said. He gave me a kiss and I instantly felt calm.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥