Chapter 25

~Stella's POV~
I was getting dressed in our room when Kelly walked in.
"What are you getting dressed for? It's 9:30pm." Kelly asked me as he walked in.
"Dawson and I are working the closing shift at Molly's tonight. Are you gonna come?" I asked him.
"Yea sure. I didn't know you were working tonight." He told me.
"I didn't either, Herrmann just called Gabby and I and told us that Otis and Mouch were clocking out early. So we needed to come and help." I explained.
"Oh ok. Want me to drive?" He asked me.
"Yea, and we have to pick up Dawson. I told her I would pick her up." I told him.

•At Molly's•
"Hey what can I get you?" I asked some guy as he walked over to me.
"Um... let me get a scotch whiskey on the rocks." He said. I made the drink and gave it to him.
The night got slower. It was already 12am and the bar closes at 2am. There wasn't many people in the bar because it was a Tuesday. We had like 10 customers, and Kelly, Casey, Herrmann, Cruz, Mills, Gabby, and I were here.

"Hey, can we get another round?" This guy and his girl called out to me and Dawson. They were very drunk.
"How about some water?" Dawson asked as she walked over to their table and started to take their glasses away.
"What.. no! Just do your job and get us more!" The girl started yelling at Dawson.
"No,... you guys will get water. Or you can leave." I said, walking over to the sink, putting their glasses in there.
Kelly and Casey came up to us.
"You guys need us to deal with them?" They asked us as we filled up some glasses with water.
"No we got this." Dawson told them.
I brought them their water.
"Excuse me? We asked you for another round of vodka, not damn water!" The guy yelled.
"You guys are not going to get any-" I started to say, only to be interrupted by the girl.
"Go get us some drinks!" The girl yelled at me and pushed me and I fell. I winced in pain and put my hand on my stomach. I felt a jolt of pain go through my body.
I was wearing a flowy top that sort of hid my bump, once they saw my stomach, they knew that they sort of messed up.

"Alright! That's enough! You need to leave now!" Kelly yelled at the couple. Dawson came over to me.
"You a cop?" The girl asked.
"No, but my brother is, he can be here in one minute if you guys don't leave. You can leave or go to jail. Your choice." Dawson told them.
As soon as they heard Gabby they ran out.
"You alright?" Gabby asked me as she helped me up.
"Yea, yea I'm fine... just shaken up." I told her. I put a hand on my back, she pushed me harder than I expected her to.
"You and Kelly can take off. I'll cover for you." Herrmann told me.
"Thanks. see you guys tomorrow on shift." I said as I got my coat.

"You sure you're ok?" Kelly asked me as we drove home.
"Yea, I'm fine, just my back and I'm tired. And surprised.. I did not think that they would get like that." I told him.
"Well we asked if you wanted help." He laughed.
"Yea yea... let's just go home." I joked back.

-at their house-
"Hey, are you hungry?" I asked Kelly.
"A little, but I'm guessing you are?" He asked me.
"Yea, I'm starving, me and Dawson were actually gonna make us some food at the bar." I explained.
"Well, what do you want?" Kelly asked me, looking in the fridge.
"Idk... what do we have? I forgot to go food shopping today." I told him.
"We have...frozen pizzas... steak... and chicken wings. We can make sandwiches, or grilled cheese. Everything else is just a bunch of ingredients." He told me.
"Let's have some frozen pizzas... wait.. is there anything open right now?" I asked him.
"Yea, but babe, we have shift in the morning...and it's already almost 1." he told me.
"Oh right... alright. Let's make the pizzas." I said.
Kelly put the pizzas to make then we laid on the couch waiting for them to cook.
"I can't wait for her to be her." I told Kelly.
"Me either." He smiled.
"Just imagine her just running around here. All her toys all over the floor. And we'll be tired but it'll be all worth it." I smiled, leaned back and kissed him.
"Yea it will." He smiled back.

I got up to use the bathroom and winced in pain.
"Babe you ok?" Kelly got up and put his hand on my back.
"Yea I'm fine... just my back when that lady pushed me..." I said.
20 minutes later the pizzas were done. We ate and went to bed.

~Next Morning~
~Kelly's POV~
I woke up to my alarm. I shut it off and rolled over to wake up Stella. But she wasn't there. I waited for a minute to see if she was just in the bathroom.
After 5 minutes nothing happened so I got up and saw she was sleeping on the couch. I gave her a kiss to wake her up.
"Hey..." she said as she started to wake up.
"Hey... why are you on the couch?" I asked her.
"I couldn't get comfortable last night... after 1 hour of trying to sleep. I came here." She told me.
"You should've told me... I could've helped you got comfortable." I told her.
"No it's fine... let's get ready for shift." She said as she got up.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥