Chapter 21

🎄🎄Christmas Day!🎄🎄
~Stella's POV~
I woke up to Kelly kissing me.
"Merry Christmas my love." I smiled.
"Merry Christmas beautiful." He smiled.
"Just think, next year, Brielle will be here, celebrating with us." I said rubbing my stomach.
"Yea. That will be a good Christmas. Just think about a few years from now. Brielle would be running into our room waking us up on Christmas morning begging to open presents." He smiled and kissed me, then my bump.
"Aww, omg I can't wait for then!" I smiled at him.
We got up and heard a knock at the door.
"Merry Christmas!" Dawson and Casey said as they stood in our doorway with presents.
"Merry Christmas!" We each exchanged hugs.

We all sat on the living room floor by the tree and sorted the gifts. Matt gave Kelly a couple gifts from him and Gabby. Gabby handed me a couple gifts from her and Matt. I handed Gabby a couple gifts from Kelly and I. And Kelly handed Matt gifts from him and I.

Matt opened up his gifts first.
"Leave this one last, this is for you and gabby" I told him, getting a bag from under tree.
Matt opened up his gifts. We got him a shirt that said " C. I'm a fireman, I've already seen some crazy some crazy stuff, but not as crazy as you." He laughed. And we also got him a "coupon" for Molly's that said "free night". "How did Herrmann let you do this?" He asked me.
"He didn't, but I'm working at Molly's next week, so come to me at the bar and I'll hook you up. Don't tell him I did this." I told him laughing.

"Alright Gabby, your turn, then you guys open up your shared present." I told her. We got her a bracelet from Pandora and a cute jacket.
"Aww thanks you guys!" She hugged me and Kelly.
"Ok! Now open up the combined one!" I said excitedly.
They opened it up. It was a sonogram photo that said "hey godparents!" On it.
"Omg! Really?? You want us to be her godparents??" Gabby asked me, she was in the verge of tears.
"Of course! Who else would I ask??" I told her, crying as well.
I opened my gifts. They got me some baby clothes for Brielle and a purse.
"Aww thanks! These are so cute!" I hugged them both.

Kelly opened his. He got a hoodie that said "I'm a dad AND a firefighter, I'm not scared of anything." He also got a gift card for Cabella's" he laughed at the hoodie.
"Thanks you guys!" He said.
Gabby and Matt both looked at each other, then Gabby pulled out a bag from behind her.
"This is a gift for the both of you guys." She told us.
We opened it up. It was a sonogram with a note. "Future godbaby and Baby B's bestie coming in July!" I looked at Gabby with a big smile on my face.
"Omg! You're pregnant! And you want us to be the godparents???" I started crying again.
"Yes! Yes! Our kids will be besties!" She hugged me, she was also crying.
"I knew it! You've been acting so weird these past couple shifts! It's funny, we'll be each other kid's god parents!" I told her.
"Yea ik!" She told me excited.
"How many weeks are you?" I asked her.
"12!" She said.
"Omg! I'm 20! We're only 8 weeks apart!" I said excitedly.

"Watch out, now we got two hormonal woman on our hands." Kelly laughed at Casey. Casey agreed.
"Hey!" Gabby and I said.
"You guys know the gender?" I asked them.
"No! We actually have the gender in this envelope. We were hoping you guys could plan the reveal! We're gonna have it at our place! Could we maybe have it next week?" Gabby told me handing me the envelope.
"Omg of course!" I said taking it.
"Have you guys told Boden?" Kelly asked Casey.
"Yea, we told him when we found out." Casey told us.
"Wait.. how are we gonna have 2 pregnant women on ambo?" I asked Gabby.
"Ok, so I talked to Natalie. She said we can still work together. She said we can still help. We can still lift stuff. Since it's 3 of us on ambo, the weight should be more distributed, and we can still be on work! I'm taking a desk job in the house when you take leave. And I'm taking leave in the beginning of May. And Brett will get a new partner to replace Chili." She explained. I liked the idea of still being able to help Brett again.
"That's great! We'll be able to help Brett and still do our jobs!" I told her.
We had a fun Christmas. I was so happy for Matt and Gabby. Brielle would have a built in bestie.

-later-
It was 11pm and Kelly and I were laying in bed.
"Should we open this? Then we can plan out the party?" I asked Kelly.
"Yea. We really should." He told me.
"It's a girl!" I said opening it.
"Aww! Brielle is going to have a little friend!" Kelly said.
"How should we do their gender reveal?" I asked Kelly.
"Maybe we could use balloons? We could get a big box and fill it in with pink balloons. And they open it and see the gender!" Kelly told me.
"That's so cute! Let's do that! And we can go pick up cookies and cupcakes from the bakery that we got ours from!" I told him.

"You know what I'm excited for?" Kelly asked me.
"What?" I asked him.
"Our wedding, it's in 2 weeks." He told me with a kiss.
"I'm excited for that too! I love you!" I told him back.
We went to sleep because we had shift the next day.

If you guys want Chicago Fire content besides stories, check out my TikTok! issy_bella417

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥