Chapter 22

It's Stella and Kelly's I wedding day.
Stella and her bridesmaids (maid of honor: Gabby, Sylvie, Chloe, and Cindy) were in the girl's suite. Getting ready.
Kelly and his groomsmen (best man: Matt, Antonio, Cruz, and Herrmann) were in the boy's suite.
The wedding theme was Navy blue and grey.
All the bridesmaids were wearing navy blue flowy dresses. And the All the groomsmen were wearing navy blue suits with a grey tie.
Kelly was wearing a grey suit with a navy blue tie. And Stella was wearing a white, ballgown style dress with grey and navy blue accents on it.

-Wedding Day-
~Stella's POV~
We were all getting ready for the wedding.
"I'm back, is it my turn yet?" Gabby came asked as she came back into our suite. She was checking to see if everything was ready for the wedding.
"Yes! I'm just finishing up Sylvie!" The Makeup artist told her.
"Gabby, everything's good?" I asked her.
"Yes! It's perfect! Kelly, Casey, and I checked everything like 10 times!" She told me reassuringly.
Gabby got her make up done and the wedding was about to start.

~General POV~
As the wedding started, Kelly was at the altar.
Gabby and Matt walked down the aisle. Then Sylvie and Antonio. Then Chloe and Cruz. And Cindy and Herrmann. Then the wedding music started playing as Stella started walking down the aisle.

~Kelly's POV~
As soon as I saw Stella as she was walking down the aisle, I started tearing up. She looked so beautiful. I could see she was tearing up as well.
"Do you, Kelly Severide, take Stella Kidd to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death to you part?" The priest asked me.
"I do." I said as I looked into Stella's beautiful brown eyes.
"Do you, Stella Kidd, take Kelly Severide to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death to you part?" The priest asked her.
"I do." She said as she smiled.
"I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Severide. You may kiss the bride." The Priest finally said.
I took Stella by the waist and kissed her.
The kiss felt like forever. It was the most magical moment.

-At the reception-
Stella and I had our first dance. We cut the cake and it was the best night of our lives. Before the night ended, I made a toast.
"I want to thank everyone for coming. This day is going to be something I will never forget. I want to take a moment to thank my beautiful bride. Stella, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You were my light at the end of the tunnel, and the rainbow after my storm. All these memories I've made with you have been the best, and I can't wait to make many more. I can't wait to become a dad with you. And I absolutely can't wait to meet our daughter. I love you so much. I don't know who long we'll have together, but let's start with forever." I said. I was in tears and I could see that Stella was too. I kissed her and that's how we ended the night before heading to the airport. We were going to the Maldives. We got changed into comfy clothes and went to the airport.

-At the airport-
~Stella's POV~
We went to the front to check in our bags. We each had one checked luggage, one carry on, and a personal item. We each had a small rolling suit case as a carry on, I had my purse and Kelly had a back pack as our personal items.
We went through security. I had to give them papers from my doctor that would allow me to travel. We got through TSA, and then we went toward the gate.
"Why are we walking this way, the gate's that way." I asked Kelly, confused.
"You'll see..." he said with a smirk on his face.
Then we ended up outside of the first class lounge.
"No way! You didn't tell me we got first class seats!" I told him excited.
"It's a 20+ hour flight, I wanted us to be comfortable." He said as we walked in.
"I love you. I told him.

After a long 21 hour flight, we were in the Maldives.

-Honeymoon-
~Kelly's POV~
It was the next morning. I woke up Stella by grabbing her waist and kissing her.
"Good morning, my beautiful wife." I told her.
"Good morning, my handsome husband." She replied back with a smile.
"Beach?" I asked her.
"Yes!" She said.
Stella and I got into our bathing suits and headed to the beach.
"The water's so nice and calm." Stella as we walked in. I grabbed her and picked her up bridal style.
"Imagine, we can come here with Brielle and we could make sandcastles with her and swim in the water with her." I told her.
"Aww, you're so cute babe! I can't wait to do that with her one day!" She told me, rubbing her belly.
We got a private little house on the ocean. The honeymoon was beautiful. We had the best time. We stayed there for a week.

(Someone plz tell me they got the twilight quote I put in this chapter😂)
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥