Chapter 33

~Gabby's POV~
I woke up to a body rolling over next to me.
"Good morning my love." I said sleepily.
"Huh?" I heard someone say. I realized immediately it wasn't Matt's voice.
I jumped and almost fell off the bed.
"Woah.. babe you ok?" I heard the voice say again.
"Who the hell are you?" I said as I got up from the bed. I was still half awake. Then I saw the body roll over and saw Stella.
"Stella? What are you doing?" I asked her.
"Gabby? What are you doing here? Why am I on Kelly's side of the bed?" She asked.
"I have no idea... did we fall asleep watching the movie?" I asked her.
"Yea... but we watched it in the living room..." she told me.
I called Matt. I looked at my phone and saw it was 7am.
Matt: Hey baby... it's 7am, what's up?
Gabby: do you know why Stella and I woke up together on her bed? Did you guys come here last night or something?
Matt: yea we headed there. But you guys were in a deep sleep, so we got you guys in the bed and we're over here at our place. We just drank some beer and watched the Blackhawks last night.
Gabby: oh ok. Well I'll let you sleep more. Stella and I just had a scare I'll tell you about it later.
Matt: haha, ok. Kelly and I will be over at maybe 1.
Gabby: alright love you.

"What did he say?" Stella asked me. She was still trying to wake up.
"He said that him and Kelly came over and that we fell asleep watching the movie. He said that we were in a deep sleep and they didn't want to wake us. So they put us in the bed and went over to my place." I told her.
"That was a fun way to wake up." Stella laughed.
"Girl I think me and Alyssa's soulful left my body." I laughed.
"Alright, what do you want to eat?" She asked me.
"I've been craving bacon all day yesterday and now today. Just really anything salty." I laughed.
"Well I've been craving sweets this whole pregnancy." She told me.
"And steak." I Laughed all she eats is steak and sweets.
"And steak.. steak and sweets." And she laughed.
"Pancakes and bacon?" We both said in unison then laughed.

~Stella's POV~
We went into the kitchen and saw all our bags on the kitchen island.
"I forgot about the whole shopping thing yesterday." I laughed.
"Haha. Where do you guys keep your snacks?" Gabby asked me.
"The pantry, towards your left." I told her.
She got out some chips and cookies.
"You're the best." I told her as I took a cookie out and started to make the pancake batter.
We made the pancakes and bacon. We ate and got dressed.
"When did Casey and Kelly say they would be here?" I asked Gabby.
"Matt said around 1. And it's only 9am. We got up pretty early." She laughed.
"Yea we did..." I said.

Around 12 Kelly and Casey came.
"I heard that you guys had a scare this morning?" Kelly asked us.
"Yea... so basically, I woke up to someone rolling over on the bed and I thought it was Matt. So I was like 'good morning my love' and then I hear some voice say 'huh?' I knew immediately that wasn't Matt's voice. And I basically panicked and almost fell off the bed. I still didn't realize I wasn't home. And then I hear the voice say something like 'woah. Babe you good?' And I freaked out and was like 'who are you?' And then the body rolls over and I see Stella. Then I finally start waking up and I realize that I'm here. And then I called Matt." Gabby explained.
"I feel that would be a funny scene from a movie or something." Kelly and Casey laughed.
"Omg like some Kevin Hart movie!" I laughed.

Casey and Gabby left at about 1:30pm. After that Kelly and I picked up around the loft.
"Babe, I have to go food shopping. Want to come?" I asked him.
"Sure, where we going?" He asked.
"Well, I wanted to get some steaks that we could make for dinner. And those rlly good cookies from the WholeFoods bakery. So I wanted to go to WholeFoods." I told him.
"Didn't I just buy a pack of those like 4 days ago?" Kelly asked me.
"Yes, but your wife and daughter love them. And they want more." I laughed and kissed him as we headed to his car.

We headed to WholeFoods.
"Want to know something funny?" I asked Kelly as we were driving to WholeFoods.
"What?" He asked me.
"Dawson and I were wondering what we should make for breakfast. And she was like 'anything salty, that's all I crave.' And I was like 'well all I crave is sweets.' And I thought how funny it was how our pregnancies have been so different. Like she barley gets sick. And I feel like death some days. Our craving are completely different. Like the only thing that is the same are the hormones. We have days where we would be crying in the back of the ambo and Brett looks at us like we're crazy." I explained.
"Well, isn't everyone's experience supposed to be different?" He asked.
"Well yea, but I just thought it was that it was crazy how ours have been almost opposite." I told him.

We got to WholeFoods and did some shopping.
We finally got to the Meats and Bakery section.
"What do you want?" Kelly asked me as we got up to the Meats.
"What about some Tomahawks and thick cut NY strips?" I asked him.
"Sure. How many of each?" He asked me.
"Two tomahawks, and 4 NY's." I told him.
We got the meat and then headed over to the bakery section.
"Stella do we really need all this?" Kelly asked me as I put like 5 things of brownies and cookies in our cart.
"Maybe." I laughed.
We finished shopping then paid.
When we got home we unloaded all the groceries and decided to cook some NY strips with broccoli.
"Did you guys really have that scare this morning?" Kelly asked me laughing.
"Yea, but I was like barely awake so Dawson was the one who really got scared." I told him.
"Wanna show me what you got after dinner?" He asked me pointing to all the bags.
"Oooh yea! I got some super cute stuff!" I told him.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥