Chapter 84

This chapter is super super long, I'm so sorry! ♥️
~Stella's POV~
"Hey... miss me?" I heard the guy whisper into my ear. I immediately recognized the voice and couldn't believe who I heard. It was Grant.
"No, not all..." I whispered back, trying to get out of his arms.
"How about I take that bastard that stole you from me, instead? Sparing you your life." He whispered, taking the knife closer and closer to my throat, I could feel the blade, just grazing my skin.
"Not a chance." I said.

"Alright, let's make a deal, we'll give you back her, if you let us take her." Grant said. Pointing to Gabby, then at me. I don't think anyone knew it was Grant other than me.
"Are you out of your mind?" Gabby said.
"Shut up!" The guy who had her shook her and grabbed her harder.
"Do it, let her go." I said.
"Stella-" Gabby tried to say.
"Listen, how many times will we have to tell you?" The guy said.
The guy looked at Grant and Grant nodded his head. He pushed Gabby at Casey and Casey got
her.
"Alright, and what about her?" Herrmann asked pointing to me.
"What about it Stella Bella? You think I should show them?" Grant told me.
"Sure go ahead, but you're the one who is setting up your funeral." I said. I swallowed hard, feeling the knife just grazing my skin.
Grant took off his mask and so did the other guy. The other guy was a good friend of Grant's who I knew when we were together.
"Hey Stell, remember me?" The guy said.
"Kiss my ass, Travis." I said.

Everyone was standing there shocked.
"Listen, I don't know what the hell you're trying to do, but it's not gonna work. Just give her back now and you can run away from the cops." Kelly said.
"No, you think I don't want revenge for what you did? You stole my wife and the woman I loved!" Grant yelled.
"Grant, you know the reason we broke up, I'm not having this fight with you again 9 years later!" I said.
"Oh, come on, I've changed you know?" He said. He grabbed my waist and wrapped his arm around my stomach, but I don't think he felt my stomach because of my turnout coat.

"Grant let her go" Kelly said.
Travis pulled his gun on Kelly.
"I suggest you stop talking fireman." Travis said.
"Main, we need police at 89 Walbash Street." Casey said in his radio.
"Yo they called the cops." Travis said.
"Oh, now you're gonna pay for that." Grant said.
He pulled out his gun and raised to my head. His knife was in the other hand, right at my hip.
"You call off the cops, and I'll put the gun down." Grant said.
"Absolutely not." Chief said.
"Grant, come on, you don't want to do this." I said.
He slammed the gun at my head. I winced in pain.
It didn't make a gash or anything, but then I couldn't see straight for a minute.
"What the.... What the hell was that for?" I winced in pain. I had to blink a few times to see straight again.
I got winded by that hit and was now coughing.
Kelly looked at me very worried.

"No one told you to speak. Besides, you're not leaving here without me." He said.
"Listen, you want me back right? But your threatening to kill me? Alright I'll go back with you. Just leave them alone." I said. Kelly looked at me like I was crazy.
"No, I know your tricks.." Grant said.
"Yea, but you also know that I would always keep my word." I said.

He though for a moment before speaking again.
"Lower it." Grant told Travis.
Travis got the gun away from Kelly.
Grant took the gun away from my head, but held my shoulder hard and kept the knife at my throat.
"I can't trust you if you keep that knife at my throat." I told him.
"You promise you won't pull anything on me?" He asked.
"Yea, I promise." I said.

He lowered the knife a little and I mule kicked him in the legs. He pushed me hard down to the ground and I quickly turned to land on my shoulder. He was doubled over in pain. I quickly grabbed the knife out of his hand and stabbed him in the leg. He screamed in pain.
"Oh you little-" he said. He tried to grab out for me. Then Kelly tackled him to the ground.
"I can't believe you actually fell for that." Kelly said.