Chapter 57

This part in Stella's POV is after she dropped Brielle off at Gabby's house.
~Stella's POV~
After I left Gabby's house, I headed back to Med.
I went up to Kelly's room and found in laying there tired.
"Hey babe, how you feeling?" I sat down on the edge of his bed, grabbing his hand.
"I'm good, just tired... what time is it?" He asked me.
"It's... 5:30pm.. why?" I told him looking at my phone.
"Just wondering... what did you do while you were out?" He asked me.
"I went to Gabby's house, saw Brielle, Casey's doing a construction job right now, so he wasn't there. But Gabby and I took the girls for ice cream, we went to our place to pack Brielle a little bag of clothes and stuff she needs to sleepover there, then we headed back to their house and I stayed there for a bit before coming here." I explained.
"That's..." he said. Then he winced in pain and grabbed my arm and groaned in pain.
"Baby? What's wrong?" I got up and asked him worried.
"My head! It's feels like it's going to explode!" He cried out. Then all of a sudden he passed out and the monitors all went off.
"Someone help!" I called out of the room.
Within less than a min Dr. Halstead and Dr. Manning and Dr. Choi came running in.
"What happened?" Will asked running in.
"I don't know! He was tired when I came in and we were just talking! Then he screamed in pain and grabbed my arm, said his head was going to explode, then passed out!" I yelled out.
"O2 sats are dropping, BP is dropping. Start with 5mg of epi and bag him!" Will said.
"Stella come with me..." Nat tried to pull me out of the room.
"No! I'm not leaving him again!" I yelled.
"Stella, he's in good hands... go." Dr. Choi told me.
I went out of the room with Nat.
I watch everything from outside and was just tearing up again. I could hear everything.
"This might be from the brain bleed, let's get him to radiology!" They wheeled him out of the room and I grabbed Ethan's hand (dr. Choi).
"What happened?" I asked him.
"We don't know.. it could be something from the brain bleed, we're going to radiology right now to check. Stay here." He told me running after Will.
I paced back and forth in the room. Waiting for them to come back. Then I saw Dr. Charles and Dr. Reese pass by.
"Hey, everything ok?" Dr. Charles knocked on the door.
"If you can tell me what's wrong with Kelly then yea maybe.." I said freaking out.
"Why don't you sit down..." Reese came over to sit and sat me down in the chair.
"What happened?" Dr. Charles asked as we all sat down.
"I was out. Gabby called me earlier today at like noon telling me that Brielle has been cranky and wanting me all morning. Gabby and Matt took Brielle to their house because I don't want her being here any longer. So I left and hung out with them and just came back like 20 minutes ago. Kelly and I had talked for like 5 minutes before he screams in pain saying his head was going to explode and grabbed my arm, then passed out and all the monitors went off like crazy!" I freaked out.
"Alright... it's fine... he will be ok. It's good you took Brielle to Gabby's... she shouldn't be here." Dr. Charles told me.
"She was freaking out when he coded last time... She was crying into my chest begging me to tell her what's wrong and I couldn't give her an answer." I told him with my head in my hands.

They got paged to a different room.
After 2 long hours they came back with Kelly.
"What took so long?" I asked Will as he came in with Kelly.
"Radiology was booked, then we ran like 5 different tests to make sure they were right." He told me.
"So what's wrong?" I asked Will.
"Nothing showed on the scan. It must just be a small side affect from the brain bleed and fall. Just a migraine, but since his body is so weak, the pain felt more severe than if his body was perfectly fine. He is very sensitive to pain right now. He will make a full recovery, we have him on morphine and fentanyl. He should wake up in a bit... maybe an hour or two. We want to keep him until Wednesday instead of tomorrow. Just to make sure this doesn't happen again." He told me.
After he left, I sat back down in the chair and just broke down.
"Baby... please please... stop scaring me like this... please I can't do this alone.." I held his hand and cried.