Chapter 75

-TIME JUMP-
Severide Kids:
Brielle Elizabeth Severide is 6; in 1st grade
Addilynn Kay Severide is 4; in pre-K
Greyson Benjamin Severide is 2 ; in daycare
Jaxson Kelly Severdide is 2; in daycare

Casey Kids:
Alyssa Blaze Casey is 6; in 1st grade
Layla Shay Casey is 4; in pre-K
Oliver James Casey is 2; in daycare

~Stella's POV~
"Girls wake up, you guys have school today!" I said. They went to bed super late last night and now they don't want to wake up.
"5 more minutes.." Brielle said.
"No, I've given you guys 20 mins already, get dressed now or we'll be late." I said.
"Do we have to go?" Addie asked me.
"Come on guys, it's Friday, tomorrow, daddy and I will pick you and we can do something fun!" I said.
I left the room and Kelly came out of the boys' room.
"You got them awake?" He asked me.
"Yea finally, I'm gonna go pour them all cereal. You gonna get the boys ready?" I asked.
"Yea, I'll get them dressed and do their hairs." He said.

After 5 minutes I got all the kids' cereal poured, the boys just eat dry cereal. and Brielle and Addilynn came out.
"Hey, I served your cereals, now please eat quick because I have to fix those crazy hairs." I said.
"Yes mommy." They both said.
Then Kelly came out with the boys. They were the spitting image of Kelly. It was insane.
"Got them dressed and hair done." Kelly said as he carried them to the table.
"Alright. I'm gonna do the girls hair. And then we can leave." I said.
"Babe, did you forget we have shift today?" He asked me. I realized I put on regular clothes instead of my uniform. I didn't even realize he had his uniform on.
"Shoot, I'll just change at the firehouse." I said.
"I'm done mommy." Brielle said.
"Alright, let's brush teeth and do hair." I said.
I did her hair and she brushed her teeth.
Then Addie came in. I did her hair and teeth as well.

"Alright, let's go!" I said.
We dropped the boys off at daycare and the girls off at school.
Kelly and I were talking about some plans.
"Hey, Halloween is in like 2 weeks. And we haven't gotten the kid their costumes yet." I told Kelly.
"Do you know what they want to be?" He asked me.
"Bri wants to be a firefighter. And Addilynn wants to be a paramedic. They want to match." I told him.
"Why don't we do a group costume? We can wear our uniforms. And we can get the girls some costumes. And the boys can be Dalmatians!" He told me.
"Oh my god that's the cutest idea ever! Thank god we don't work that Halloween!" I said.
"Yea! Alright so when we pick up the kids, we can go to Spirit Halloween." He said.
Then we got to the firehouse.
I got changed in the locker room.

"Hey! Halloween is in 2 weeks, we're all taking the kids trick or treating right?" Gabby asked me.
"Yea! We'll meet up at my house and we'll take the kids trick or treating!"I told her.
"What are the girls being? We still haven't gotten their costumes; but Alyssa wants to be a paramedic and Layla wants to be Mal from Descendants. And I think I'll make Oliver a dragon or something." She told me.
"We're actually doing a group costume. Kelly and I will wear our uniforms and bunker gear. Brielle wants to be a firefighter, Addie wants to be a paramedic, and we'll make the boys Dalmatians." I told her.
"Omg that's so cute. Matt and I were also going to wear our uniforms! OMG we should all do that! I'll make Oliver a Dalmatian too! But Layla is VERY adamant about being Mal." Gabby laughed.
"Omg yes! That would be so fun! And Layla would so cute as Mal! Want to all go to Spirit tomorrow together? We'll pick up the kids, get breakfast, and go!" I said.
"Alright! Yes! So excited!" She said.
"Excited about what?" Casey and Kelly came up to us.
"We're all going to Spirit tomorrow. We'll pick up the kids, get breakfast, and go to Spirit. We're all doing a group costume!" I said.
"Do we get a say in this?" Kelly laughed.
"Well, we were all going to be Firefighters/paramedics anyway. The only one that isn't is Layla. She is very adamant about being Mal from descendants." Gabby laughed.
"What would the boys be?" Casey asked.
"We'll make them all Dalmatians. Bri is being a Firefighter, Addie and Ally are being Paramedics, Layla is Mal, and we'll all wear our uniforms and bunker gear, it's freezing now in Chicago." Gabby laughed.