Chapter 76

~Stella's POV~
"Are you girls packed?" I yelled from the boys room.
We were going to the cabin this week. It was spring break for the kids and Gabby, Casey, and we were going all up to the cabin. I was packing the boys' bag. Kelly and I had a bag, The boys had one, and the girls have one. Kelly and I finished packing our bag and we were packing the boys bag. We leave in the morning and it's 7pm right now.
"Girls? Are you packed?" Kelly yelled out.
We didn't hear anything.
"I'll go check." I said getting up.

I went into their room and saw that they not only didn't start packing, but they made a huge mess in their whole room.
"Oh my god. What did you girls do? I told you to pack!" I told them.
"We got bored, then we wanted to see how many clothes we had!" Addilynn said.
"You guys took everything out of your drawers... are you serious?" I said. "Kelly, get in here!" I yelled.
"What's up-... oh my god what did you girls do?" He yelled.
"They took every single clothing item out of their drawers instead of packing." I said. I put my hands on my head because now I have to deal with this.
"Sorry. But it was Addie's idea!" Brielle said.
"No it wasn't!" Addie yelled back.
"I don't care! Just... ugh! Did you guys mix the clothes up or are they in piles?" I asked.
"My stuff is here and Addie's stuff is there.." Brielle said.
"Oh my god it's already almost 8pm... ok, I'll get this cleaned up and then I'll get their bags packed.." I said.

It took me 3 hours to get their drawers back to the way they were. Kelly came in right when I finished.
"Hey, it's almost 10pm.. you finished?" He asked.
"Yea... you got the boys bag packed?" I asked.
"Yea. You want help to pack the girls bag?" He asked.
"Yea. Where are the girls?" I asked.
"They fell asleep on our bed." He told me.

We finally got the girls bag done at midnight and made sure everything was ready. We had to leave early in the morning. We finally carried the girls to their beds and then we went to bed.

Next morning we woke up to our alarms going off at 6am.
"I need coffee." I said as I woke up.
"I think that makes two of us." Kelly laughed.
We got ready and got the kids ready.
Then I got a call from Gabby.
Gabby: hey we're on our way. You guys ready?
Stella: yea. We're ready. God I need coffee tho haha
Gabby: omg same! To make it quicker, should we just get drive thru and eat on the way there?
Stella: yea that would be faster. How far are you guys?
Gabby: pulling up now.

We got the bags in the car and we all went to Starbucks drive through.
"Bri wants a Bacon egg and cheese bagel, Addie wants a croissant, and the boys will share a bagel." I said.

We got the food and we're on the rode.
Once we got to the cabin, we all went inside and got our bags in.
"Alright, so Kelly and I have our room, you guys will be in that room, and the kids will be in the other room." I told Gabby.
"You know the kids won't go to sleep if they all sleep together." Gabby laughed.
"I know, but it's spring break." I said.

"Who wants to go to the lake?" Kelly yelled out to all the kids.
"Me!" They all shouted.
We all got in our bathing suits and headed down to the lake.

The kids were swimming around with Kelly and Casey in the water as Gabby and I were tanning.
"It's crazy how we have so many kids." Gabby laughed.
"I know, between the two of us we have 7 kids." I laughed.
"Hey guys come on in!" Kelly yelled from the water.
"No, we know what you guys will do!" Gabby laughed.
"Come on babe!" Casey yelled out.
"Come on mommy!" All the kids yelled out.
"Let's just go in." I said. Gabby and I walked in.
Quickly after we walked in, Kelly came to me and he grabbed me by the waist.
"Hold your breath." He said.
"Kelly no!" I laughed. And then he threw me in the water.
Gabby started laughing her head off.
"What? You think you weren't gonna get wet?" Casey laughed. Then he picked her up and threw her also.

"You guys suck!" I laughed, trying to rub off the mascara that was now running down my face.
Then the kids started asking to get thrown in.
"Hold your breath!" I yelled out as I threw Jaxson in the water.
I threw him in and when he got up he was laughing so hard.
We played around with the kids for a bit in the water. Then we went back to the sand and made some sandcastles.
"Guys, come on, let's reapply sunscreen." Gabby and I told the kids.
We reapplied all their sunscreen.
"Come here babe." Gabby and I told Casey and Kelly.
"We don't need any." They said.
"With that white skin, yes you do." Gabby laughed.

We made some sandcastles with the kids. Then they all got super tired, so we decided to head back to the cabin.
"What should we do? It's 5 pm." I told Gabby.
"Isn't there an arcade near here? How about we go their with them? I'm sure they'd love it." Gabby said.
"That sounds fun. Let's get showered." I said.

We all got showered and dressed.
Then we headed to the arcade.
"How long do we want to stay here?" Gabby, Kelly, Casey, and I all asked each other.
"2 hours?" Kelly asked.
"That sounds good, how about we give Bri and Ally one card, Addie and Layla one card, and the boys one card?" Gabby suggested.
"Sounds good. We'll take the boys." Kelly Said.

We got the kids their cards and we went around the arcade and the girls loved it.
"Can we play this?" Bri and Ally asked pointing to a ski ball.
"Yea sure, you guys want to?" I asked Addie and Layla.
"Yea!" They said.

We played until all the cards were empty.
We decided to combine all the tickets and spilt it amongst the kids. Everyone had just over 1,500 tickets each.
After the kids picked their prizes, it was already 9pm and we went back to the cabin.
We got the kids to bed and the 4 of us were in the living room.

"Man today was super long and it was only the first day of spring break!" Gabby laughed.
"Yea! Today was fun though!" I said.
"Well we're exhausted. Night." Casey said as him and Gabby went to their room.

Kelly and I went to our room.
"I love you baby." I told him.
"I love you too." He told me.
I was in his arms, stroking his hair has I looked into his eyes.
"Good night my love." He told me with a kiss as I laid on his chest.
"Night babe." I told him.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥