Chapter 50

Stella is now 30 weeks
It's November.
~Stella's POV~
I woke up in the middle of the night to go use the bathroom.
When I came out I heard a noise in Brielle's room.
I looked at my phone.
It's 2am, what is that? I thought to myself.
I thought I was just imagining things. As I walked back to the bed I heard it again.
I walked into Brielle's room and saw the light on.
She was in the floor playing with her toys.
"Brielle Elizabeth, it is 2 in the morning, what are you doing awake?" I asked her.
"I couldn't sleep, so I wanted to play with my toys." She told me.
"You know better, go to bed please..." I told her.
"Is daddy working tomorrow?" She asked me.
"Yes he is. Now please go to sleep."
"Can we go visit him?"
"If you go to bed right now, then yes."
"Ok!" She ran into her bed and went under the covers.
"Goodnight pumpkin." I told her and shut off the light.

Next Morning I got woken up to Kelly getting for shift.
"Sorry... I accidentally dropped my phone.." he said giving me a kiss.
"It's fine... I found your daughter up at 2 am last night..." I told him.
"What? Why was she awake?" He asked me.
"She said she couldn't sleep and decided to play with her toys. I told her if she went to bed right away we could go visit you today." I told him.
"Will you come by?"
"Maybe... I have to run some errands first."
"Ok, I have to go to work, I'll see you later." He gave me a kiss and ran out.
I was asleep for a bit more, then I got woken up my Brielle. She came the bed and went into my arms.
I looked down and saw her snuggled in my arms.
"Hi princess." I kissed her.
"Hi mommy. Is daddy at work." She asked.
"Yea he is."
"Can we see him?!" She got excited.
"Yea, mommy just has to go to the store." I told her.
"Can I get a toy?" She begged.
"If you behave, yes." I told her.
"Yay! Can we go now???" She asked.
"How about we eat breakfast and get ready first?" I told her.
"Okaaaayy..." she said.
We got up and went to the kitchen.
"Mommy, can we get McDonald's?" Brielle asked.
"We have no food in this house.. so, yes let's go." I told her. We went to her room to get ready.
I got Brielle ready, then I got myself ready.
We went to McDonald's. After that, we went to the store.

"Mommy, can I walk?" She asked as I was about to pick her up and put her in the shopping cart.
"I don't want you running off." I told her as I picked her up.
"No please?! I'll be good! I want to pick a toy!" She said.
"Fine... but if you act up, no toy." I told her as I got her out of the cart.

As we were in the meat section, I turned my back for one sec. then when I turned around I didn't see Brielle.
"Brielle?" I called out. Then I saw her on the other side of the meat section, looking at all the deli meat.
"Brielle, I told you no wandering off." I told her grabbing her hand.
"Sorry mommy, but look!" She pointed at a little turkey plush that they had on the counter.
"Yea it's cute, but come on, we have to finish shopping." I told her.
We were finishing up and about to head to the toy section.

Then all of a sudden Brielle hit my back and said "tag you're it!" And ran across the whole store, I couldn't keep up with her. Then another mom saw us and stopped her.
"Woah, hey, I don't think you should be running from mommy. And I think mommy is tired.." Said the mom.
"Thank you so much." I told the mom as I got up to them. I was super winded. And my back was hurting where she hit me.
"No problem! My kids used to do the same, especially when I was pregnant because they knew I couldn't keep up!" She laughed.
"We were playing tag!" Brielle yelled out.
"No we weren't, let's go. Thanks again." I said. Picking up Brielle and putting her in the cart.

"Brielle Elizabeth, I told you not to act up." I told her.
"Sorry mommy.. can we please get a toy now?" She asked.
"No, no toy. You acted up when I told you not to. And you hurt mommy." I told her as we passed the toy aisles.
She started to cry.
As we left the store she kept crying. Then in the car I put on some music and she stopped.
"Can we see daddy now?" She asked.
"We need to get home first and put away the groceries. Then we can go to daddy." I told her.
We got home, and I put away all the groceries.
"Brielle, come on we're gonna go visit daddy now." I yelled out as I got my purse.
"Can I bring my toy?" She asked as she brought a toy from her room.
"Yea sure, let's go." I said.

As we pulled up I got out and held Brielle's hand as we walked in.
"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" Gabby asked as she saw Brielle and I.
"We decided to pay a visit." I said.
"Auntie Gabby!" Brielle hugged her.
"Can you watch her real quick? I'm gonna go find Kelly." I asked her.
"Yea sure! Go Ahead!" She told me.

I went to Kelly's office.
"Hey my love." He looked up from his desk and smiled at me.
"Hey.." I told him as I laid in his lap and put my head on his shoulder.
"Rough day?" He asked.
"Your daughter wouldn't listen almost all day today.. and she ran around the store. Some other lady had to stop her because I literally couldn't run after her. She hit my back so hard... that girl loves to test my patience..." I told him.
"Where is she?" He asked me.
"Gabby's with her. She also didn't get a toy today either." I told him.
"Well, how are my other girls doing?" he asked putting a hand on my stomach.
"I'm tired, and she seems a little active today." I told him.
We went out to the common room.
"Daddy!" Brielle yelled out and jumped in Kelly's arms.
"Hi princess!" He picked her up and hugged her.
We stayed at the firehouse for a bit before going home. Brielle was still acting up, so I put on a movie in the living room so she could be quiet for a little.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥