Chapter 82

~Stella's POV~
"I'm pregnant." I said. I looked down at the positive test in my hands and showed Gabby.
"That's great Stella!" Gabby said and hugged me.
"5... Gabby it's 5 kids now." I cried.
"Listen, it's ok. You got this. You want Matt and I to leave?" Gabby asked me.
"No.. it's ok, it's only 6pm. How about you guys leave at around 9 and then after we get the kids to bed, I'll show him the test." I said.
"Ok.. you sure? We can leave now. I can tell Matt that we have to go food shopping. Which we do, but I was going to do that tomorrow." She said.
"No.. it's fine. Just, keep this between us. I'll tell Kelly tonight and then him and I will discuss about work." I said.

"Alright no problem. Are you going to work this pregnancy? I know you didn't for the twins and you only worked for about 15 weeks with Addie. But with Brielle you worked almost your whole pregnancy." Gabby said.
"I don't know, I'll see." I said.
"You've been ok? How long have you been feeling off for?" She asked me.
"Since the drills yesterday with that field trip. After I finished that last ladder drill, I thought I was going to pass out.." I said.
"Why didn't you say anything?" Gabby asked me.
"Because we only had like 20 minutes after that, and I knew I could toughen it out till then." I said.

"Ok, do you want to go back out? Where will you hide that?" She asked pointing to the test.
"I'll hide it in here. Now let's go back out, they'll start wondering where we are." I said. I put the test in a box of pads and we went back out.

Gabby and Matt left at around 9:30pm.
"Come on guys, lets get you ready for bed." I said when Gabby and Matt left. We bathed the kids and then got them to bed.
"Good night girls. I love you. Please go to bed ok?" I said as I tucked them in.
"Mommy, can Addie and I please stay up for a little longer? We want to watch one more episode of SpongeBob." Brielle said.
"How long is an episode?" I asked, scrolling through Paramount+.
"This one." Addilynn got up and pointed at an episode.
"Ok, this is only 20 minutes long. Daddy or I will come and check on you guys in 30 mins, if you guys aren't asleep or at least in bed, we'll have a problem." I said.
"Yes mommy." Both of them said.

I left their room and Kelly came out of the boys room. We sat down in the living room together.
"You got the boys to bed?" I asked Kelly.
"Yea, you?" He asked.
"They begged me to let then stay up to watch one more episode of SpongeBob. It's only 20 mins long so I told them that one of us would check on them in after 30 mins to make sure they are in bed." I told him.
"Ok. Want me to go and check on them?" He asked.
"Yea, can you?" I asked him. I put my head on his shoulder and I pretended to be VERY tired. I was tired, but I was pretending to be way more tired than I actually am.
"Man, you're that tired, huh?" He asked, he stroked my hair as I closed my eyes.
"Mhm.." I said.

After 20 minutes. I decided to go to the bathroom to text Nat to see if I could get an appointment for tomorrow.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, ok?" I told Kelly as I got up.
"Ok, just come back." He laughed.

I went into the bathroom and texted Nat, I knew she had shift tomorrow.
Stella: hey Nat, you have shift tomorrow right?
Nat: Yea, I'm leaving now and will be back in the morning why?
Stella: I just need an appointment for tomorrow, maybe at noon?
Nat: ok. I can do that. Is something wrong?
Stella: no, I just need an appointment.
Nat: ok, I'll see you tomorrow!
Stella: thank you!

After I got out of the bathroom, I went back to the living room.
"Hey, what took you so long?" Kelly laughed as I laid back down on the couch.
"On my phone for a quick minute." I said.
"Ok, do we have any plans for tomorrow?" Kelly asked.
"I have some errands I have to do, you guys all want to come?" I said.
"Yea of course babe." He said.
"I have to be somewhere at noon though. So we have to all wake up at like 8." I said.
"Alright no problem. What do you have to do?" He asked.
"I'll tell you later." I smiled.
"Come on babe. Just tell me." He asked.
"It's 10:30, can you please check if the girls are asleep?" I asked him.
"Yea, sure." He said.
"Thanks, I'm gonna go to bed now." I said.
I walked into our room as Kelly went into the girls room.