Chapter 44

(This chapter is kinda long, so sorry in advance!)

Brielle is 9 months old. It's February.
-Valentines Day-
~Kelly's POV~
Stella and I both woke up to Brielle crying. I looked at my phone, it was 5:32am.
"I'll get her." I said getting up.
"Thanks babe." Stella said as she started to wake up. We both know Brielle would want her anyway.

I went into Brielle's nursery and saw her crying in the crib.
"Hi baby." I said as I picked her up. I rocked her back and forth to stop her crying.
"Dada" she said as I went to go change her diaper.
"Don't tell mommy, but I'm gonna go get roses and chocolates, happy first valentines princess." I whispered and kissed Brielle on the forehead.
I got her changed and carried her back to Stella and I's room.
"She wants you." I said as I walked in.
"She wants the goods." Stella chuckled as I handed her Brielle.
Stella fed Brielle. When she was done, Brielle fell asleep in her chest. Stella was super tired, she had a hard time falling asleep last night.
"Want me to take her back to her crib?" I asked Stella.
"No, it's fine... let's sleep like this." Stella said tiredly.
"Alright baby, I love you." I said before I went to bed.

I woke up to my phone going on. It was 7:15am
It was a text from Casey.
Casey: Hey I'm on my way, meet you there?
Kelly: yea, I'll be ready in a few, heading there now.

I quietly got ready, without waking up the girls.
I got in my car and headed the store.
Casey and I are going to buy some stuff for Gabby, Stella, Brielle and Alyssa for Valentine's Day.
It was the babies' first Valentine's Day, and we wanted to get something special for Stella and Gabby.

I met up with Casey at the store.
"Alright, what are you getting Stella?" Casey asked me as we walked in.
"Candy, Chocolate, a bear, and tulips, they're her favorite. I also got this necklace for her that I have to pick up from the jewelry store about 3 minutes from here. And I'm going to get Bri a toy or two, maybe a bear as well." I explained.
"That's great, I'm going to get Gabby chocolate, a bear, and I got her this necklace that has Ally's fingerprint on it. I'm going to get Ally a little bear." He told me.
We got all the stuff. Then we left.
"See you next shift." We both told each other.
I went to the jewelry store.
"Hey, order for Kelly Severide?" I asked the lady at the counter.
"Gold Necklace?" She asked as she looked at her computer.
"Yes." I said.
She gave me the necklace and it was perfect. I got Stella a necklace that says "Brielle Elizabeth"
"Thank you." I said as I paid and left.
I got a text from Stella.
I checked the time, it was 9:30 am.
They're awake.
I drove home to my beautiful wife and daughter.

~Stella's POV~
I woke to Brielle moving on my chest.I forgot that I fell asleep with her on my chest.
"Hey my baby girl. You hungry?" I said as I fed her.
I looked at my phone, it was 9am, I saw that Kelly wasn't there. So I decided to text him.
Stella: hey, where are you?
Kelly: hey sorry, I had to run an errand. I'm getting home now.
Stella: alright, love you.

At about 10am Kelly came home.
"Babe? Where are you?" I heard him yell from the entry way.
"In here!" I yelled back as I sat up, playing with Brielle.
I saw Kelly come in with a bunch of gift bags.
"What is this?"I asked him smiling.
"Happy Valentine's Day my love." He gave me a kiss and took Brielle from me.
"Happy Valentine's Day. I got you a present as well." I said as I got up and got two gifts bags from my side of the closet.
"Here my love." I told him giving him a kiss.
"I got Elle some things." He told me giving me the bags.
I opened the bags for Brielle.
Kelly got her a little bear, a rattle, and a blanket.
"Aww, babe these are so cute! Look Bri! Look what daddy got you!" I said shaking the bear in front of Brielle. Brielle grabbed out and got the bear. She played with it.
"Here, open your gifts." Kelly told me, giving me a bag and a bouquet of Tulips.
"Aww my favorite.. thanks babe." I said as I saw the flowers. I gave Kelly a kiss.
I opened the bag. I saw a bear, some candy, some chocolate and a box.
"What's this?" I asked as I grabbed the box. Kelly had a smile on his face.
"Open it" he told me.
I opened the box, and saw a beautiful gold necklace with Brielle's name on it, with diamond accents.
"Omg.. babe.. this is so adorable!" I said giving him a hug and a kiss. "Thank you."
"Of course babe, you are the best mom to Brielle, I wanted to give you something special to show that." He told me, giving me another kiss.
"Open your bags." I told him, taking Brielle, pointing to the bags next to him.
He opened them up. I got him an Apple Watch, some beer, and a set of headphones.
"Thanks babe. Now I'll never miss a phone call." He chuckled, holding up the Apple Watch box.

The three of us got up and made breakfast. I put Brielle in her highchair as we made breakfast.
"Kelly, can you crack 5 eggs in a bowl and mix them?" I asked him as I sat Brielle in her high chair with her bear.
"Yea sure, is Brielle going to have some?" He asked.
"Yea, me and you will have 2 each, then she'll have one." I said. "I'm going to make some sausages." I said as walked over to the freezer, grabbing a box of sausages.

After we finished cooking, I cut up some of the sausages small for Brielle and gave her her breakfast.
After finished, we all hung out in Brielle's room.
"Come here! Come here baby girl!" I said as I showed Brielle her rattle, trying to get her to crawl to me. She's been crawling since she was around 6 months old. But she has been very active now.
She started crawling to me.
"Kelly! Look how fast she is!" I started laughing picking her up as she came to me.
"She's be walking soon, watch out!" Kelly laughed back.
"Let's see if she will stand!" I said. I got Brielle's walking toy out and stood her up.
"Is this the first time she's used this?" Kelly asked as I set her up.
"Yea, but let's see, she stands herself up in the coffee table sometimes." I told him.
"Come here princess!" Kelly told Brielle as she got ready.
I set Brielle up and she started rolling the walker.
"Omg she's doing it!" I yelled out as she started walking towards Kelly.
"Yea! Princess I'm so proud of you!" He yelled out as he picked her up and hugged her.
"I'm calling it, she'll be walking by her 1st birthday." I slightly chuckled.
"We'll see.." Kelly said admiring his daughter walking on the walker.

Brielle is now 11 months old
~Kelly's POV~
I woke up to Stella shaking me.
"Kelly, can you wake up?" I heard her say.
"Yea... yea what's up?" I asked. I saw she was holding Brielle.
"She's been fussy for the past hour. I've tired everything. She's fed, has a clean diaper, I changed her clothes. I've been rocking with her in the rocking chair for 30 minutes and show won't calm down. Can you try?" She asked. I could see she was extremely exhausted and just gave up.
"Of course... go to sleep, I'll deal with her." I said as I took Brielle and helped Stella get comfortable. I went to the living room with Brielle.
"Come on Bri, it's ok... calm down." I said as I held Brielle and had her on my chest.
Within a few minutes she calmed down. I was too scared for wake her up again. So I stayed on the couch and feel asleep with her on my chest.

-one week later-
~Stella's POV~
I woke up to a kiss from Kelly.
"Hey.." I said as I woke up.
"Sorry.. I didn't mean to wake you. I'm leaving for shift. Love you." He said.
"Love you too. I think we'll head by later." I told him as I started to wake up.
"Ok. I'll see you later. Love you. I don't want to be late." He said as he gave me a quick kiss before running out the door.

I was up for a little on my phone before I heard Brielle crying from her room.
"Coming baby!" I yelled out as I ran to her room.
"Hi my princess!" I said as I picked her up.
"Mama!" She yelled out.
"Want to go visit the firehouse?" I asked her.
"Auntie Gabby?" She asked me.
"Maybe, if she and Ally come. But want to see daddy and Uncle Matt?" I asked her.
"Yea!" She said.
"I cant believe you'll be one in 2 weeks!" I told her.
We got ready and we went to the firehouse.
Brielle can actually walk now, so I held her hand as we carefully walked in the firehouse. When we got into the common room she ran up to Kelly.
"Daddy!" She yelled out as she ran to him.
"Hey Elle!" He bent down and picked her up.

I saw Gabby in the bunk room with Ally as I went to the bathroom.
"Hey! How's my favorite goddaughter and best friend doing?" I asked as I saw them.
"We're good! Say hi Ally!" Gabby said.
"Annie Sella!" Ally yelled out. She couldn't pronounce her "T's" just yet.
"Hi sweetheart!" I gave her a hug. "Omg she's getting so big! How old is she now?"
"9 months! She'll be 10 months in a little over 2 weeks! Isn't Brielle going to be 1 in less than 2 weeks?" Gabby asked.
"Yea she is! Kelly and I have been planning her party for the past week!" I told her.
"Aww cute! What's the theme?" She asked me.
"She's been really obsessed with the firehouse and everything firehouse and everything firefighting lately. She loves paw patrol and she loves the firefighter dog! So we're going to have a firefighter theme! All she does is play with her Fire toys!" I told her.
"Aww that's so cute! Ally has been obsessed with paw patrol lately too! She loves the firefighter dog too!" Gabby told me.
"Can't wait for them to grow up so we can do more things together! But I also just want them to be little forever!" I said.
"I know! Me too!" Gabby said hugging Ally.
"Where's Brielle?" Gabby asked me.
"She's in the common room with Kelly and everyone else." I told her.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥