Chapter 22

[A.N: Hi guys, really very sorry for keeping everyone of you waiting for soooo long. I was shit busy but here is an UPDATE FINALLYYYYYYY.....FEELS SO GOOD.]

I pushed back my brunette hair, and grappled my bag before leaving the chair. On walking towards Aryan who also left his seat, I stood beside him.

“Can’t hide the happiness?” I asked, arching my brows.

He shook his head with a wide grin. I smiled back and we walked out of our work-space. We caught Naina settling her leopard printed tunic before locking eyes with Aryan. I could tell from the exchange of their looks that serious passion was burning in between them. I stifled a laugh and nudged him with a mild clearing of throat.

“You look nice, Naina,” I smiled, catching a glimpse of Aryan’s face.

He looked away, smiling back.

“Thank you,” she turned crimson.

Naina, Aryan, Niall, and I were heading to Zara Tapas Bar at South City Mall. It took a lot of convincing skills for me to make both Naina and Aryan agree. Adding to that, the script for the advertisement of “Comfort Shoes” was going really well, and Rohit seemed to love the rough draft until now. Thus, there was even a reason to celebrate.

Not that everything went downhill between Aryan and Naina after that one night of phone call. In fact, calls now went from both sides and the duration slowly increased by each passing day much to my excitement. However, I understood that they needed time.

“Okay, this is simply insane,” I said, looking around and still not finding a sign of Niall.

He has always been an early arriver. Where could he be?

“Chill, he is waiting for us at the bus-stop,” Aryan retorted, much to my amaze.

“How did you know?” I brought my brows closer to one another.

“He texted me a few minutes before,” he informed, opening the car-door and eyeing Naina to get in.

“Huh? Why couldn't he text me?” I grumbled.

Both Aryan and Naina laughed.

No sooner did we board the vehicle than Aryan started the car and drove ahead. I crossed my arms before my chest and looked out of the window. From the reflections on the rear window I saw Aryan and Naina exchanging fond looks.

“Do you know anything about the cast for this advertisement, Aryan?” I inquired intentionally to break their moment and tease them internally.

“I don’t have any idea,” Aryan answered, his attention entirely on Naina. She bit her lower lip and looked away.

“Better start knowing, we can only hope they are better this time.”

“I'm optimistic,” he laughed mildly.

“That he is,” she joined him.

“Oh okay,” I teased them harder drawing blushing looks from Naina.

We reached the bus stand soon. My curious pair of eyes searched for Niall as I scanned the street nicely. His strong physique caught my glimpse soon as I spotted him standing across the street. He wore black denims and blue checked shirt paired with dark boots. His blonde hair was brushed onto his head looking ever so lustrous. Aryan drove across the road and stopped the car beside Niall.

“Hey guys,” he raised his hand and smiled, coming towards the car-door.

“Hey, Niall,” Naina and Aryan waved at him as well before Niall boarded the car and sat beside me.