Chapter 36

I woke up the next morning with the most beautiful feeling I had ever felt in my life. The ring was set tight around my sleek finger, and shone at me as if with a teeny smile. I was so out of the world happy that I smiled like an idiot, not knowing if ever I'll stop.

I'm engaged to Niall.......we're getting married!

I sighed loudly, and sat up straight in bed – the smile still fixated across my lips. I stretched my left hand before my face, and peered at the ring. After a few seconds, I brushed my lips over it – feeling the cold exterior of the diamond soothe me.

"Good morning, little mommy," Niall entered the room, holding a tray with two plates, and glasses.

"Good morning," I smiled, stretching my arms out for a hug.

He kept the tray on the bed, and leaned in to hug me before sitting beside me.

"Mmmm....the eggs smell great," I pointed at the plates that contained eggs, and toasts along with two glasses of orange juice.

"Have to be, after all I cooked them," he shrugged, faking pride. I giggled.

"So, how's my beautiful fiancée feeling this morning?" he rubbed circles on my back.

"Awesome," I smiled from ear to ear.

"Great, because I've taken an appointment with the doctor for today evening."

"How long have you been up?"

Niall laughed before replying, "Since 9."

"What's the time now?" I asked, knitting my brows.

"10.45 Am."

"Fuck my life, did I just sleep for eleven and half hours?" my eyes widened.

"Wow, you're giving vibes of a sexy badass chick. 'Fuck my life', wow!" he lifted his fingers up to quote "fuck my life."

"Does that appeal you?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Well, thank you then. I try by the way," and both of us cracked into laughter at my reply. "I'll rush and freshen up. Don't start eating without me, okay?" I climbed down the bed, and demanded with my hands on my hips.

"Oi, I can wait," he faked being ashamed.

"I'll try to trust you, Niall with eggs smelling that nice lying before you," I turned around, and ran inside the bathroom.

As I peed, and brushed my teeth, Niall shouted all kinds of explanations to me as to how he has resistance power, especially towards something I asked him to do. When I finally exited the bathroom, I found him with a glass of orange juice in his hand.

"Ahhmm....technically, I didn't break my promise. You see, we drink juices, and you told me not to start eating," he arched his brows.

"You're very cute, do you know that?" I smiled, walking towards the bed, and climbing on it.

"I try," he shrugged.

We commenced to eat the breakfast while I analyzed how stomach-aching funny Niall's explanations on his resistance power were a few minutes before. Finally he decided to change the topic, when it got a little monotonous.

"I've to tell you something," he said.

"Go ahead," I took a bite off a toast, and gulped down some juice.

"Greg will be online with my whole family on Skype at 5.00 Pm. I'll tell them about your pregnancy, and our engagement today. Be prepared."

"Should I be afraid of something?"