Last Author's Note

Hi guys!!

I have been meaning to write the last EVER author's note for my book series for a long time now, but due to immense work pressure I couldn't get time.

Anyway, without wasting any more time let me get into the point directly.

First of all, like each one of you who liked or loved my book I can't believe as well that it's finished, that I won't be needing to think of any more plots to write another chapter, that I won't stay impatient any more to see how you guys liked it.

But all good things must come to an end one day, and Lily and Niall after going through their roller-coaster of relationship did achieve their "silver lining" after all.

I must say that while starting to write Stay With Me, I never thought of writing a sequel. However, the idea of making my book have a century of chapters freaked me out, hence; I decided to write a sequel. Lily and Niall could never have achieved their "silver lining" in the first book, right after they graduated otherwise the story would have got boring and monotonous.

I'm quite happy, in fact extremely happy how the story line of Forever Yours unfolded, and looking back at it now I know I couldn't have made it any more perfect.

I have always said and I'm saying it again that words won't ever suffice for me to put down how much thankful I'm to every one of you who took time out and appreciated my works and supported me, most significantly. It's surreal because never in my wildest dreams did I expect to receive such showers of love and support. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

Last, but not the least another book that I have just started to write the plots of Imperfectly Perfect will be up soon, I guess. It's going to be totally different from SWM and FY, and it will have direct *absolute* direct connection with my own life, my feelings, my emotions, how I am and how I react in different situations. Of course, a lot, including meeting Niall will be dramatized.

I don't know when I will post the first chapter, but I hope to do it soon.

Love you all and thank you once again!

- Sharon.