Author's Note - 5

Hi, everyone.....

I've been meaning to say this since March, but thought maybe it'll be inappropriate. However, after what happened lately I couldn't just CARE about anything.

I'm obviously talking about Zayn's departure from the band.

To start with, I totally respected his decision. He is a human being, and I could feel how bad he felt after those pictures with that girl went viral, and he was blamed of cheating against Perrie when we all know how much he loves her. I understood when he said that he wanted to live a normal 22-year old's life. And I understood when he said that the constant breach of privacy was suffocating him.

But how does that in anyway justify him bashing Louis publicly on Twitter to save Naughty Boy who he has known only for awhile? And that makes me think that something else must have happened behind the closed doors that compelled Paul to leave as well.

I hate what has been happening lately. If we as fans are feeling like this, I can only imagine what the boys especially Louis is going through. Clearly he is fucked up, and we all know Zayn, and Louis were the closest in the band - always sticking up for each other.

I hate that after their fight, "Team Tommo," and "Team Zayn" have been trending on Twitter. With me - a true directioner, who loves each one of the boys equally like the five fingers of her hand, how am I supposed to choose between them? It's so damn difficult, and hurtful.

But, the sad tragedy of life is that every beautiful thing has to come to an end someday. These last five years have been such a lovely dream that nobody was prepared for this, and it came as a real shock. We've to move on, and deal with it. We've to cherish the beautiful memories the dark-haired guy gave to us, and move on. We've to stick by the other four boys who're I'm sure in this journey with us, and trying their best to eradicate our pains. As much as it hurts, we've to accept that One Direction is a four membered band now - Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam only, NO ZAYN!

I'm very annoyed at Zayn for changing so much in the last few weeks, for forgetting his brotherhood with Louis, and hurting him, and us so badly. I hate him so much that it makes me cry, but nobody can wipe off the truth. It's bitter, but it is the truth.

Now, I just wish Zayn all the love, and good luck of the world, hoping he stays happy, and accomplishes whatever he wants to accomplish.

As for One Direction is concerned - Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall, let's all pledge we'll shower our love, and support more than ever on them. They need it, and they need us.

Thank you!